The Z-Wave Qubino Flush On/Off Plus Module can be used to directly control an electrical or water floor heating system, electric water heater, hot water pump, electrical radiator, etc... As it is connected directly to either 230VAC or 24VDC, no batteries are required.
Flush On/Off thermostat replaces big room wall thermostat, because the temperature set point is set through a Z-Wave network.
Incredible temperature range - from -50.0°C to +125.0°C with a 0.1°C resolution.
No batteries required - As it is connected directly to either 230VAC or 24VDC, no batteries are required.
Due to its small size the module can be easily installed inside a flush mounting box and covered with a traditional wall switch with two 1M blank covers.
Universal Thermostat - The module can be used to directly control an electrical or water floor heating system, electric water heater, electrical radiator, etc...
Reduce heating costs - The module measures the power consumption of the connected electrical device to ensure your heating costs are under control.
The included temperature sensor comes with a 1 meter cable with connector to connect the sensor directly to the relay module, no screwdriver is required.
- Power supply: 110 - 230 VAC ±10% 50/60Hz, 24-30VDC 1 X 10A / 230VA
- Frequency Range: 868.4 MHz, 921.4 MHz, 908.4 MHz, 869.0 Mhz, Z-Wave
- Operating temperature: -10 ~ 40°C
- Range: up to 30 m indoors (depending on building materials)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 41,8 x 36,8 x 15,4mm
- Weight: 25g
- Electricity consumption: 0,4W
- For installation in boxes: Ø≥60 mm or 2M
- Digital temperature sensor range: -50.0 ~ 125.0°C, resolution 0.1°C
- Digital temperature sensor cable length: 1000mm