Netatmo Smart Modulating Thermostat
Programmable Thermostat with smart features and OpenTherm support. E-paper display. Translucent plexiglass cube designed by Starck. Can be customised with one of four available colours. Temperature can be directly adjusted on the Thermostat. Designed for indoor use only.
- A tailored schedule
- Can be controlled remotely
- Return from holiday
- Domestic hot water regulation
Control your heating remotely
Control your Smart Modulating Thermostat remotely using your smartphone or tablet. You can also set it manually, if needed.
What does OpenTherm mean?
There are two types of boilers: traditional and modulating.
Unlike a traditional boiler, a modulating boiler can adjust the temperature of the water in the heating circuits to manage the home's temperature precisely.
To do so, it must be able to exchange complex information with the thermostat.
'OpenTherm' is a communication protocol that allows a modulating boiler and the thermostat to exchange information in order to control both the heating and the domestic hot water.
Right temperature at the right time
The Modulating Thermostat uses your answers to 5 questions to create a schedule that’s based on your habits and lifestyle, so you only use the heating when you need it.
The Auto-Adapt feature turns the heating on or off depending on the weather and the heating characteristics of your home. Thanks to OpenTherm technology, the Modulating Thermostat changes the temperature of the water in your heating circuit. The aim of this is to guarantee the right temperature at the right time.
A problem is detected in your OpenTherm boiler? Your Thermostat’s batteries are running low? The Auto-Care feature of the Smart Modulating Thermostat informs you of the exact problem detected. There is no longer any need to call out your heating engineer to make a simple diagnosis!
Domestic hot water regulation
The Modulating Thermostat regulates the supply of domestic hot water via a separate schedule. If your routine changes, you can activate or deactivate the hot water supply and change its temperature remotely from your smartphone.
Set the temperature of any room at any time
Combine your Modulating Thermostat with the Additional Smart Radiator Valves that can turn radiators on and off by themselves. Set the temperature room by room to heat only where you need it, as you need it.
- 1 Smart Modulating Thermostat
- 1 Relay
- 1 mobile stand and 1 wall-bracket
- 1 wall mounting plate (132 x 132mm)
- 1 boiler adaptor
- 4 color adhesives
- 3 AAA batteries
- 4 screws and 4 anchors
- Product size - Thermostat & Relay: 83x83x22 mm
- Temperature (measurements): Range: 0°C to 50°C (± 0.1°C)
- Temperature (setpoint): Range: 5°C to 30°C (± 0.5°C)
- Units: °C only
- Power - Modulating Thermostat: 3 AAA batteries (up to 2-year lifespan)
- Power - Relay: 220/240 V
- Setup and compatibility
- Only compatible with OpenTherm modulating boilers.
- OpenTherm control on Relay, potential free.
- Switching current: max 4 A
- Switching voltage: max 250 VAC
- Switching power: max 120 VA (4A load @ 30V, 1A load @ 110V/120V or 0,5A load @ 220V/240V)
- Power factor : cos phi > 0.8
- Between the Relay and the Internet box: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz).
- Open/WEP/WPA/WPA2-personal (TKIP and AES)
- Between the Thermostat and the Relay: radio long-range (868 MHz)