Note 1: Glass Color = White, Frame Color: White Matt
Note 2: The Z-Wave frequency for regions other than the EU can be changed using the settings via the thermostat display.
HELTUN Fan Coil Thermostat (HE-FT01-WWM) = Controls chiller and fan coil heating/cooling systems.
This is the user manual for the HELTUN HE-FT01 Advanced Programmable Thermostat for Fan Coil Heating/Cooling Systems. The HE-FT01 is elegantly designed and "Impossibly Smart" providing wireless over-the-Internet control of your home’s fan coil heating/cooling system. The HE-FT01 is "Impossibly Thin" on the wall yet packed with features to help you save energy while providing the ultimate in comfort and convenience.
Perfectly controls air conditioning systems
The HE-FT01 is designed to maintain constant room temperatures by using internal air temperature sensor. It controls 2-pipe or 4-pipe air conditioning/heating systems such as: split/multi-split systems, chillers and fan coil unit systems, central air conditioning systems, multi-zone VRF/VRV air conditioning systems, etc. The fan speed is controlled by three relay outputs. Two more relay outputs control cooling and heating valves. The HE-FT01 has two independent inputs for relay channels which allow it to control fans and valves with different power sources or to use relay outputs as dry contacts. Each relay can carry a load of up to 5 Amps.
Multiple built-in sensors
The HE-FT01 has an LCD screen, six high sensitivity capacitive touch buttons, and internal temperature sensor with compensating software for precise temperature monitoring and control. It also has built-in humidity and illumination sensors. You can instantly access information from all sensors on the user-friendly display.
Monitor all important information without even a touch
The at-a-glance display shows: ambient air temperature, user set point, humidity level, current operating mode, climate mode, fan speed, time, day of the week, and status of the Z-Wave™ network. Display brightness adjusts to ambient light conditions automatically making it easy to read.
You can select one of four operation modes (COM, TIME, ECO, OFF) with individual set points either manually or by using a Z-Wave controller/gateway. The HE-FT01 operates in four Climate Modes: Heating & Cooling, Heating only, Cooling only, or Ventilation and has six fan speed control modes: Low, Medium, High, Auto Medium, Auto High, & Off.
Know how much energy you use
The HE-FT01 built-in Power Consumption System monitors how much energy you used during any particular day, week, or month. Just specify the consumption of the load in watts for each relay channel and the thermostat logic will calculate total consumption relative to the time since the output was in the ‘ON’ state
Based on the latest Z-Wave platform
The HE-FT01 integrates a Z-Wave Plus™ v2 700 platform module allowing it to be used with Z-Wave home automation systems. The HE-FT01 supports Z-Wave ‘S0’ and ‘S2’ security protocols, SmartStart technology, and can be connected (“associated”) to other Z-Wave devices, such as relays, switchers, etc.
Functions & Features
- Options for Inclusion/Exclusion to/from Z-Wave network - Non-Secure, S0 Secure, S2 Unauthorized, S2 Authorized with Key
- Association control of 50 devices from network
- 4 operational modes with individual temperature set points: COM – Comfort Mode, ECO – Energy saving Mode, TIME – Schedule Mode, OFF – Idle
- Four climate modes: Heating & Cooling, Heating only, Cooling only, Ventilation only
- Six Fan Speed control modes: Low speed, Medium speed, High speed, Auto Medium speed, Auto High speed, Off
- Four Time Schedules for 7 days of the week: Morning, Day, Evening, Night
- Periodic measurements from: Internal temperature sensor, Internal humidity sensor, Internal ambient light sensor, Energy consumption logic
- Calibration of Internal Room Air Temperature Sensor
- Temperature set intervals: 4.0°C to 37.0°C
- Temperature hysteresis selection range: 0.2°C to 10.0°C
- Temperature measurement: Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F)
- Relays output NO / NC mode.
- HELTUN Advanced Zero-Cross relay switching technology
- Time format: 24 or 12 hours (AM/PM)
- LCD brightness: Automatic adjustment (depending on ambient light), Manual adjustment (10 levels).
- LCD standby mode (different brightness for active and inactive states)
- LCD backlight blinking function (for easy identification among other Z-Wave devices)
- Child lock mode (touch buttons lockout mode)
- Power consumption software logic
- Factory reset function
- SmartStart technology for quick addition to Z-Wave networks
- OTA (Over The Air) encrypted firmware update
- Front frame (on wall) dimensions: 89mm (H) х 89mm (W) х 9mm (D)
- Rear electronics package dimensions: 53mm (H) х 53mm (W) х 28mm (D)
- Materials: Tempered glass display/body, Flame retardant plastic
- 5 frame colors: White, Gloss Black, Matte Black, Silver, Chrome
- 6 glass colors: White, Black, Yellow, Green, Red, Blue
- LCD: 73mm x 42mm (3.3 inch), black with white segments
- 6 capacitive-touch buttons
- 5 relays with resistive load up to 5A each - 2 relays for cooling and heating valves, 3 relays for fan speed
- 2 independent relay inputs (dry contact)
- Relay switching with HELTUN Advanced Zero-Cross Technology
- Relays lifetime: 100.000 switches
- Internal ambient light sensor
- Internal temperature sensor - Measurement range: –30°C to +80°C, Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Internal humidity sensor - Measurement range: 0% to 80%RH, Accuracy: ±3.0%RH
- Software energy consumption logic
- Operating temperature: 0°С to +50°С
- Power supply: 85-265VAC 50Hz/60Hz, 24-48VDC
- Power consumption: 1W
- IP class: IP21
- Z-Wave Plus V2 SDK: V7.11
- Z-Wave module: ZGM130S
- Requires mounting to flush electrical junction box: round or square type – min. depth 40mm