Detailed information can be found on the manufacturer's website. All product manuals are available at https://manuals.fibaro.com/
Fibaro Z-Wave Dimmer insert module retrofits into an existing light switch enabling you to wirelessly control lights. The new Dimmer 2 is a true universal dimmer - automatically selects the most suitable dimming type (trailing-edge or leading-edge) based on the bulb type used. It measures the power being used and reports that to the Z-Wave system and it is fully Z-Wave Plus certified - offering increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA).
Fibaro Dimmer 2 (FGD212)
Z-Wave Dimmer designed to work with any light source, automatically adapting to the bulb type being used.
- Works with incandescent bulbs, 230V halogen, 12V halogen and dimmable LEDs
- Detects the bulb type and adapts the dimming behaviour:
- On/Off mode - supports non-dimmable loads (3-wire installation)
- Monitors and reports power - instantaneous (W) and accumulated power (kWh)
- Auto-off Timer - turns lights off after programmed time period
- Maximum load 250W (resistive), 225VA (resistive-inductive) and 200VA (resistive-capacitive)
- Supports 2-wire (no neutral) and 3-wire installations
- Second switch input for controlling additional associated devices or 2-way installations
- Various switch types - momentary (default), toggle, 1-way and 2-way
- May require Fibaro Dimmer Bypass 2 for loads less than 50W.
The Fibaro Dimmer 2 is Z-Wave Plus Certified.
- Wireless: Z-Wave and Z-Wave Plus (868.42MHz)
- Voltage: 110 - 240V AC
- Loads: 50 - 250W Resistive / 50 - 225VA Resistive-Inductive /50 - 200VA Resistive-Capacitive
- Power Consumption: < 0.8W
- Range: up to 50m (outdoors) and 30m (indoors)
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 43 x 38 x 221mm