Note: Floor temperature sensor is not included in the package.
Electrical Heating Thermostat
MCOHome Electrical Heating Thermostat is a Z-Wave enabled device for indoor temperature control. MH7-EH-EU is mainly applied to control wall electrical heating, water valve/pump, radiator systems, etc. The device is of high reliability and practicability. And can be included and operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices from any other manufacturers.
Thermostat is suggested to be installed indoor, a place with around 1.5m height above the floor where represents the average room temperature. It should be away from direct sunlight, any cover, or any heat source, to avoid false signal for temperature control.
- Z-Wave frequency: 868.42MHz(EU)
- Power Supply: AC220V±10﹪, 50/60HZ
- Output: MH7-EH-EU ≤16A
- Self Consumption:≤1W
- Measurement of humidity
- Internal Temp. Sensor: NTC 15K
- External Temp. Sensor (optional): NTC R25℃=15KΩ B25℃/50℃=3550K
- Temperature Setting: 5-37 ℃ (41-98℉)(adjustable)
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 43m
- Tempered glass panel with capacitive buttons
- Programmable schedule: 4 events each day of 7 days 5+2; 5+1+1
- Operation: Manual, Auto (Time periods), Holiday (Energy saving)
- With two temperature sensors for control: Internal Temp. Sensor: NTC 15K; External Temp. Sensor (optional): NTC R25℃=15KΩ B25℃/50℃=3550K
- Working Environment: 0-50℃; <90% RH (Non-condensation)
- Built-in Z-Wave module (EU)