NOTE: Danfoss Ally™ Starter Pack, Zigbee (014G2440) is pack of Danfoss Ally™ Gateway (014G2400) and 1 piece Radiator thermostatic head, Danfoss Ally™ (014G2460).
Danfoss Ally™ Gateway, Zigbee (014G2400)
The Danfoss Ally™ Gateway is a programmable wireless control system that connects all Danfoss Ally™ devices to the Internet and intelligently controls your heating via a free application downloadable from Google Play and the App Store. The delivery includes a power supply and a LAN cable for connecting to the Internet.
Danfoss Ally™ gives you all the benefits of a full-fledged intelligent heating system - in a simple, easy-to-use application. With Danfoss Ally™ you gain complete control over your radiators and underfloor heating, as well as your heating bill. Virtually anywhere, anytime, whether you're at home or on the go. You can even control your heating system with your voice, because Danfoss Ally™ talks to many of your other IoT devices.
The intuitive user interface of the application is designed to make your daily life as simple and comfortable as possible. The application will guide you through a quick setup. It allows you to adapt the home heating to your daily routines. And it will always give you a complete overview and control.
Danfoss Ally™ is Zigbee 3.0 certified. That means he speaks the same wireless language as tons of other smart home devices around the world. This will allow you to connect Danfoss Ally ™ to your existing smart home. And to make your smart home even smarter.
- It controls the daily heating schedule of individual rooms and allows quick and easy settings.
- The Preheat function is used to ensure the correct temperature when you need it.
- When Preheat is on, it means the next scheduled Home mode is on.Danfoss Ally-Gateway software is automatically updated from the Internet.
- Full control of the radiator and underfloor heating using the application on your smartphone
- Higher level of comfort and energy efficiency by adapting the room temperature to the daily schedule
- Easy to use and install with intuitive application control
- Remote control from anywhere
- Works with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Voice Control
- Excellent temperature control
- Complies with EPBD
- Open API
- Zigbee 3.0 certification
The number of individual unit types for one system must not exceed:
- Danfoss Ally™ Gateway 1 unit
- Radiator thermostat Danfoss Ally ™ 32 units
- Danfoss Icon™ Master 3 unit controller
- Danfoss Zigbee repeater > 10 units
Technical Details Danfoss Ally™ Gateway:
- Smart Home Gateway function
- Recommended use Living interiors (pollution degree 2)
- Application Radiators, water floor heating
- LED indicators (green)
- Power / status, network connection
- Button Press the Reset button for 5 seconds to restore the factory settings
- Power supply 5 V DC
- Adapter 110 V ~ 240 V AC, 5 V 1 A DC
- Power consumption / standby <5 W / <2 W
- Wired communication 10 / 100M Ethernet port (RJ45, LAN)
- Zigbee / IEEE 802.15.4 wireless communication
- Transmission frequency / power 2.4 GHz / <20 dBm (79 mW)
- Transmission range inside buildings up to 30 m
- Firmware Update Support for wireless updates
- Operating temperature -10 to 55°C
- Storage temperature -20 to 60°C
- Size 95 x 95 x 23 mm
- Class IP 20
- Amazon Alexa integration, Google Assistant, Partner API
- Approvals, markings, etc. CE, Zigbee, IEEE