Detailed information can be found on the manufacturer's website. All product manuals are available at https://manuals.fibaro.com/
FIBARO Smart Implant allows to enhance the functionality of wired sensors and other devices by adding Z-Wave network communication.
You can connect binary sensors, analog sensors, DS18B20 temperature sensors or DHT22 humidity and temperature sensor to report their readings to the Z-Wave controller.
It can also control devices by opening/closing output contacts independently of the inputs.
- Compatible with any certified Z-Wave or Z-Wave Plus controller.
- Supports Z-Wave network Security Modes: S0 with AES-128 encryption and S2 Authenticated with PRNG-based encryption.
- Works as a Z-Wave signal repeater.
- Built-in temperature sensor.
- Allows for connecting sensors:
- 6 DS18B20 sensors
- 1 DHT sensor
- 2 x 2-wire analog sensor
- 2 x 3-wire analog sensor
- 2 x binary sensors
- Power supply: 9-30V DC ±10%
- Inputs: two 0-10V or digital inputs 1 serial 1-wire input
- Outputs: 2 potential-free outputs
- Supported digital sensors: 6 DS18B20 or 1 DHT22
- Maximum current on outputs: 150mA
- Maximum voltage on outputs: 30V DC / 20V AC ±5%
- Built-in temperature sensor measurement range: -55°C–126°C (-67°F–259°F)
- Operating temperature: 0–40°C (32–104°F)
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Radio frequency: 868.4 or 869.8 MHz EU; 908.4, 908.42 or 916.0 MHz US; 921.4 or 919.8 MHz ANZ; 869.0 MHz RU
- Radio transmit power: max. 7 dBm (EIRP)
- Range: up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors, up to 40m (131 ft) indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Dimensions(Length x Width x Height): 29 x 18 x 13 mm (1.14” x 0.71” x 0.51”)
- Compliance with EU directives: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RED 2014/53/EU