Note 1: Glass Color = White, Frame Color: White Matt
Note 2: The Z-Wave frequency for regions other than the EU can be changed using the settings via the thermostat display.
Note 3: ECO package with 9 pieces of this product. Available only for installers and professionals.
HELTUN Heating Thermostat (HE-HT01-WWM) = Controls electric heating systems
The HE-HT01 is designed to maintain constant room and floor temperatures by providing sensors for both ambient and radiant floor heating systems. It controls electric heating systems like radiators, convection or electric fireplaces, plus boilers, and electric underfloor heating. Heating elements are directly controlled via a 16 Amp switch.
Multiple built-in sensors
The HE-HT01 has an LCD screen, six high sensitivity capacitive touch buttons, and two temperature sensors for monitoring: ambient air temperatures, and floor temperatures using the included external NTC sensor. It is also equipped with built-in sensors for: humidity, illumination, and energy consumption. You can instantly access information from all sensors on the user-friendly display.
Monitor all important information without even a touch
The at-a-glance display shows: ambient air temperature, floor temperature, user set point, humidity level, current operating mode, time, day of the week, and status of the Z-Wave™ network & relay. Display brightness adjusts to ambient light conditions automatically making it always easy to read.
Highly configurable with automatic safety
You can select one of six operation modes with individual set points either manually, or by using a Z-Wave controller/gateway. As a safety measure, the HE-HT01 protects radiant floor systems from overheating by automatically switching off if the floor temperature reaches 40°C.
Know how much energy you use
The HE-HT01 built-in Power Consumption System precisely monitors how much energy you used during any particular day, week, or month.
Based on the latest Z-Wave platform
The HE-HT01 integrates a Z-Wave Plus™ v2 700 platform module allowing it to be used with Z-Wave home automation systems. The HE-HT01 supports Z-Wave ‘S0’ and ‘S2’ security protocols, SmartStart technology, and can be connected (“associated”) to other Z-Wave devices, such as relays, switches, etc.
Compatible hub / Works with
Aeotec, ComfortClick, Eedomus, Ezlo, Fibaro HC LITE, HC2, HC3, Jeedom, Home Assistant, Homey, Hubitat, RazBerry, SmartThings, Thinka, Zipato gateways and Z-Wave JS library
Functions & Features
- Options for Inclusion/Exclusion to/from Z-Wave network: Non-Secure, S0 Secure, S2 Unauthorized, S2 Authorized with Key
- Association control with 10 devices from network
- 6 operational modes with individual temperature set points: COM – Comfort/Heating Mode, ECO – Energy saving Mode, VAC – Vacation/Away Mode, DRY – Floor Dry Mode, TIME – Schedule Mode, MAN – Manual Control Mode
- 4 time schedules for 7 days of the week: Morning, Day, Evening, Night
- Temperature sensor selection: Floor temperature only, Air temperature only, Floor + Air temperature, Power regulator (Automatic ON/OFF timer)
- Can be used with different NTC-sensors (range: 1kΩ to 100kΩ)
- Periodic measurements from: Internal temperature sensor, External floor temperature sensor, Internal humidity sensor, Internal ambient light sensor, Energy consumption meter
- Calibration of Internal Room Air Temperature Sensor
- Calibration of External NTC Temperature Sensor
- Temperature set intervals: 1.0°C to 37.0°C
- Temperature limiter: 40.0°C
- Relay NO / NC mode
- Zero-cross relay switching
- Temperature hysteresis selection range: 0.2°C to 10.0°C
- Temperature format: Celsius (°C) or Fahrenheit (°F)
- Time mode format: 24 or 12 hours (AM/PM)
- LCD brightness: Automatic adjustment (depending on ambient light), Manual adjustment (10 levels)
- LCD standby mode (different brightness for active and inactive states)
- LCD backlight blinking function (for easy identification among other Z-Wave devices)
- Child lock mode (touch buttons lockout mode)
- Real-time and cumulative energy usage to 0.1kW accuracy
- Factory reset function
- SmartStart technology for quick addition to Z-Wave networks
- Encrypted OTA (Over The Air) firmware update feature
- Front frame (on wall) dimensions: 89mm (H) х 89mm (W) х 9mm (D)
- Rear electronics package dimensions: 53mm (H) х 53mm (W) х 28mm (D)
- Materials: Tempered glass display/body, Flame retardant plastic
- 5 frame colors: White, Gloss Black, Matte Black, Silver, Chrome
- 6 glass colors: White, Black, Yellow, Green, Red, Blue
- LCD: 73mm x 42mm (3.3 inch), black with white segments
- 6 capacitive-touch buttons
- Operating temperature: 0°С to +50°С
- Power supply: 85-265VAC 50Hz/60Hz, 24-48VDC
- Power consumption: 1W
- Maximum resistive load: 16А, 4000W @ 250VAC
- Relay switching with zero-cross technology
- Relay life time: 100.000 switches
- Internal ambient light sensor
- Internal temperature sensor - Measurement range: –30°C to +80°C, Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Internal humidity sensor - Measurement range: 0% to 80%RH, Accuracy: ±3.0%RH
- External floor temperature sensor - NTC 10kΩ, Measurement range: -30°C to +80°C, Accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Energy consumption meter
- IP class: IP21
- Z-Wave Plus V2 SDK: V7.11
- Z-Wave module: ZGM130S
- Requires mounting to flush electrical junction box: round or square type – min. depth 40mm