New Qubino Flush Shutter DC Z-Wave Plus
The Qubino Flush Shutter module can control low voltage (12 - 24V DC) blind, awning, garage door, and curtain motors. It fits into an existing switch enabling you to wirelessly control blinds as well as measuring their power consumption. Precise positioning is supported for motors equipped with mechanical or electronic end switches.
The Qubino DC Shutter module is the only shutter control designed specifically for DC motors - it uses a polarity reversal switch to change the direction of the motor.
Flush Shutter Controller Switch
- Shutter Controller for controlling 12-24V DC motors
- 12-24V DC Power Supply
- Polarity reversal for changing DC motor direction
- Detection of blind position
- Supports blind motors and venetian blind slat tilting
- Power Monitoring
- Temperature Sensor - Using an optional temperature sensor, the Qubino Shutter can report the temperature to your system.
- Power supply: 12-24V DC
- Transmitting radio frequency: 868.42MHz, Z-Wave
- Load: 2A (resistive load)
- Output Power: 48W
- Over Current Protection: 6A
- Contacts: Double relay contact
- Power Accuracy: ±2W (@ < 200W), ±3% (@ > 200W)
- Operating Temperature: -10 ~ 40 ° C
- Range: up to 30 m indoors (according to surrounding materials)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 41.8 x 36.8 x 16.9 mm
- Power Consumption: < 0.7W
- Space required for installation: Ø 60mm or ≥ 2M