New Generation Dimmer for Smart Wireless Control
Z-Wave Qubino Din Dimmer lets you intelligently dim your home lighting or manage the speed of the fan. While you would still be able to control your lights through the wall switch, the dimmer provides you the flexibility to make any bulb or fan part of your home automation system, so that you can run intelligent scenes and schedules. The intelligent dimmer also comes with power monitoring technology and can easily be mounted inside an electrical cabinet onto DIN rail.
Smartly Dim Your Home Lighting
Z-Wave Qubino Din Dimmer provides you the flexibility to intelligently dim your bulb or manage the speed of a fan. Featuring Mosfet Switching (Trailing Edge) technology, the dimmer has been designed to work perfectly with LED and CFL bulbs, and also supports control of low voltage halogen lamps with electronic transformer or dimmable compact fluorescent light. The dimmer is capable of dimming loads from 1W to 200W.
Automate with Scenes and Schedules
Apart from manually controlling your room lighting, the dimmer can also be made a part of a defined home automation scene for automatically adjusting the lighting in your home based on external environmental conditions. So, you can now configure your home lighting to mimic the time of the day.
Integrated Power Management
The module comes with integrated power consumption management system that lets you know how much power your bulb or fan is drawing. The dimmer sends the information to your Z-Wave controller that can then be viewed from your smart device.
Low Power Consumption. Easy Installation
Qubino Din Dimmer has extremely low power consumption (less than 0,7W), making it an energy-efficient solution for your home. It can also be mounted conveniently inside an electrical cabinet onto the DIN rail.
- Power supply: 110 - 230VAC ±10% 50/60Hz, 24-30VDC
- Rated load current of AC output: 1 / 230VAC
- Rated load current of DC output: 1 / 30VDC
- Output circuit power of AC output (resistive load): 230W (230VAC)
- Output circuit power of DC output (resistive load): 24W (24VDC)
- Power monitoring accuracy: +/-2W
- Digital temperature sensor range (sensor must be ordered separately): -50 ~ 125°C
- Electricity consumption: 0,7W
- For installation in boxes: DIN rail 35mm
- Switching: MOSFET (Trailing edge)
- Operation temperature: -10 ~ 40°C
- Distance: up to 30 m indoors (depending on building materials)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 18x93x58mm
- Package dimensions (W x H x D): 21x95x64mm
- Weight: 50g
- Brutto weight (packaging included): 56g