GLEDOPTO Zigbee Pro Outdoor light RGB+CCT (GL-G-002P)
This 7 watt RGB + CCT LED garden spotlight works with the ZigBee 3.0 standard and is therefore compatible with many common ZigBee hubs / gateways, please note the information on compatibility.
Due to the protection class IP66, it is perfect for outdoor use to put bushes, small hedges or smaller trees in the limelight. In addition, an approx. 16cm long ground spike is included.
With the separate control of CCT and RGB, you have all options to choose your brightness and light color.
RGB + CCT garden spotlights compatible with ZigBee such as Philips Hue®, Osram Lightify®, Amazon Echo Plus, Homee and remote controls from MiBoxer.
Different colors and modes can be displayed with the RGB color change LEDs and with the CCT LEDs. A shade of white between 2200 and 6500 Kelvin is adjustable.
- High lumen led chips - Low power consumption and luminance decrease. Bright color and high brightness.
- Optical lens - Anti-dazzling optical lens. Diverging light scientifically. Symmetrical andbright light ray.
- Anticorrosion inserted pole - Barb design, longer and bigger
- Standard plug EU standard plug.
- Power supply - Stable and durable, Protecting the lamp, Lifespan is longer.
- High efficiency heat dissipation - Integrative Aluminum design. Inserted thermal conduction. Protect light source lifespan.
- Power cable nut - Copper nickel plating material. Waterproof and dustproof never rusting.
- Model NO. GL-G-002P
- Input voltage AC100~240V
- Size Φ75x261mm
- Color temp 2200~6500K
- Luminous flux 500~550LM
- Beam angle 25°
- N.W. 0.52kg
- Material Aluminum+Toughened glass
- IP Rate IP66