Detailed information can be found on the manufacturer's website. All product manuals are available at https://manuals.fibaro.com/
RGBW Controller 2 is a universal RGB / RGBW controller compatible with Z-Wave Plus. The FIBARO RGBW Controller 2 uses the PWM output signal, which allows it to control LED, RGB, RGBW, halogen lights and other resistive loads. It can also measure active power and energy consumed by the load.
Controlled devices can be supplied with 12 or 24 V DC. The inputs support momentary switches / switches and 0-10 V analog sensors, such as temperature sensors, humidity sensors, light sensors, etc.
RGBW Controller 2 is an inconspicuous module that allows you to match the colors of lights in your home. It helps to create a climate for work, focus or a moment of relaxation. Just reach for the application on the phone or say a voice command, and the light in the room in a moment will adapt to the situation.
- Power supply: 12/24V DC ±10%
- Rated load current: 6A for channel,12A total for all outputs
- Power output: 144W combined for 12V, 288W combined for 24V
- Inputs: 4 inputs, 0-10V (configurable pull-up) or binary
- Outputs: 4 outputs, PWM
- PWM frequency: 244Hz
- Maximum length of wires: 2m
- Operating temperature: 0–40°C (32–104°F)
- Storage temperature: -40–60°C (-40–140°F)
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave (500 series chip)
- Radio frequency: 868.4 / 869.85 MHz EU
- Transmit power: EIRP max. +2dBm
- Range: up to 50m (164 ft) outdoors, up to 40m (131 ft) indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Recommended wire cross-section area: 0.2–2.0mm2 (24–14 AWG)(depending on load current)
- Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 42.35 x 36.90 x 17.5 mm(1.67” x 1.5” x 0.69”)
- Compliance with EU directives: RoHS 2011/65/EURED 2014/53/EU