AEOTEC Door / Window Sensor 7 Pro (ZWA012)
3-in-1 safety and security sensor with dry contact input. This is the Gen7 upgrade to Aeotec's best-selling Door / Window Sensor 7. That means it is compatible-with and operates-using 700 series Z-Wave.
- Aeotec's smallest, full-featured open/close sensor; 40% smaller than Door / Window Sensor Gen5.
- 2 sensors built-in: open/close sensor and tilt sensor.
- Additionally can be used connected 3rd party electronics to your Z-Wave system using the sensor's universal binary input / dry contact sensor.
- Features SmartStart and S2 security technologies.
- Powered by one 1/2 AA (ER14250), Door / Window Sensor 7 uses 66% less battery power to communicate via Z-Wave Plus than older models did. Offers up to 3-year battery life depending on gateway it connects with.
- Uses Z-Wave Plus with Gen7 and 700 series wireless technologies.
Aeotec Door / Window Sensor 7 Pro was developed to record the condition of doors or windows with Z-Wave Plus. It is powered by Aeotec’s Gen7 technology and S2 framework.
Aeotec Door or Window Sensor 7 Pro is new device from Aeotec, which is able to decet if your doors or windows are fully closed, opened or tilted (requires a minimum tilt angle 5°). This device is easy to install. To Aeotec Door or Window Sensor 7 could be connected external binary sensors (flood sensor, micro/momentary switches, ...) via built in pins.
Slim design the Aeotec Door or Window Sensor 7 Pro is another benefit. Device can be installed unflashy on every door or window. In package, there is a slim magnet included, which need to be installed closely to the sensor at the window frame.
Thanks to dry / potential free input the Aeotec Door or Window Sensor 7 Pro can also include other binary sensors in your Z-Wave system. It is not just about sensors, also momentary switches could be connected.
- Name: AEOTEC Door / Window Sensor 7 Pro
- Model number: ZWA012-C - EU
- Z-Wave Product ID: EU: 0371.0002.000C
- Sensors: Magnetic, Tilt Detection: must be over 5 degrees, Dry Contact
- Product Weight: 26 g
- Total Packaging Weight: 73 g
- Product Dimensions: 19 x 71 x 18 g
- Magnet Dimensions: 8 x 20 x 11 mm
- Package Dimensions: 72 x 120 x 32 g
- EAN EU: 1220000016682
- Water proofing: IP20 rating
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave Plus 2
- Z-Wave hardware: ZGM130S
- Z-Wave Version: 7.12 or later
- Radio frequency:868.4 - 869.8 MHz EU
- Z-Wave Plus Certified: Yes
- S2 Security: Yes
- Smart Start: Yes
- Repeater: No
- Beaming: No
- Power supply: No
- Battery charger input: No
- Battery type: 1 * 1/2 AA ER14250 3.6V rated
- Battery life: 3 years assuming 5 open and 5 close events per day with Wakeup reports disabled.
- Max current consumption: 5mW
- Operating humidity: 10 to 95%
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 45°C, -4°F to 113°F.
- Storage temperature: -30°C to 70°C, -20°F to 158°F
- Operating distance: More than 50 meters indoors / More than 164 feet indoors. Up to 150 meters outdoors / Up to 492 feet outdoors.