HELTUN Relay Switch Quinto (HE-RS01)
HELTUN HE-RS01 Advanced Programmable Relay Switch "Quinto" (i.e. five-channel) is designed to fit inside standard round, square, or rectangular electrical junction boxes installed behind an existing in-wall switch or inside a circuit breaker panel. Relay Switch Quinto enables On/Off controls of lights, dimmers, blinds, doors, gates, valves, and motors either manually by a direct-connected switch, or remotely through a Z-Wave™ network.
Thanks to the HE-RS01 five-channel relays it can manage up to five On/Off devices, or three On/Off devices and one two-direction motors, or one On/Off device and two two-direction motors. It has two independent inputs for relay channels which allow it to control systems with different power sources or to use relay outputs as dry contacts. Each relay can be loaded up to five amps and uses the HELTUN Advanced Zero-Cross Technology to increase the life of the device and connected system.
The HE-RS01 can also be used to manage motorized systems; e.g. garage doors, window blinds, etc. It allows association with relay switches and roller shutters to control the opening and closing of the system.
The HE-RS01 has an onboard Real Time Clock (RTC) that enables scenarios where connected devices can be triggered on a schedule.
The HE-RS01 has five fully configurable inputs for external switches. Each input can be configured to control the relay output state (from one to five) in any of nine different modes. The inputs also can be used to activate scenes on a Z-Wave Controller.
The HE-RS01 integrates a Z-Wave Plus™ v2 700 platform module allowing it to be used with Z-Wave home automation systems. It supports Z-Wave "S0" and "S2" security protocols, SmartStart technology, and can be connected (i.e. "associated") with up to 15 other Z-Wave devices, such as relays, switches, dimmers, motor controllers, etc.
The HE-RS01 is also an excellent choice for managing lighting systems, allowing association to Z-Wave dimmers controlling both On and Off - as well as smooth brighten (Up) and smooth dim (Down) - states using external switches connected to HE-RS01 inputs.
Compatible hub / Works with
Aeotec, ComfortClick, Eedomus, Ezlo, Fibaro HC LITE, HC2, HC3, Jeedom, Home Assistant, Homey, Hubitat, RazBerry, SmartThings, Thinka, Zipato gateways and Z-Wave JS library
Functions and features
- Options for Inclusion/Exclusion to/from Z-Wave network: Non-Secure, S0 Secure, S2 Unauthorized, S2 Authorized with Key
- Association control of 15 devices from the network
- Schedule mode
- Motorized device control (i.e. roller shutter mode)
- Each of five external inputs can control any relay output
- Up to five different relay channels can be controlled by one external input
- Each external input can be set up to control devices from associated groups
- Each external input & relay output can be managed by a gateway or associated device
- Each external input can trigger scenes (i.e. acts like scene controller)
- Any relay channel may be excluded from control
- Nine modes available for each relay: 1. Switch-ON, 2. Switch-OFF, 3. Timer: ON>OFF, 4. Timer Reversed: OFF>ON, 5. Inverse, 6. Two-Relay Inverse, 7. Momentary, 8. Momentary Reversed, 9. Roller Shutter
- Adjustable periodic measurements from: Energy consumption meter
- Software energy consumption logic
- Factory reset function
- SmartStart technology for quick addition to Z-Wave networks
- OTA (Over The Air) encrypted firmware update
- Dimensions: 50mm (H) х 50mm (W) х 27mm (D)
- Materials: Flame retardant plastic
- LED indicator for device status
- Five-channel relay outputs, resistive load up to 5A each
- Two independent relays inputs, dry contact
- Operating temperature: 0°С to 50°С
- Power supply: 85-265VAC 50Hz/60Hz, or 24-48VDC
- Power consumption: 1W
- Active elements: Electromagnetic Relay Switch
- Relay switching with HELTUN Advanced Zero-Cross Technology
- Relay life: 100.000 switches
- Device control: Through Z-Wave network, Directly with pilot wires
- IP class: IP21
- Z-Wave Plus V2 SDK: V7.11
- Z-Wave module: ZGM130S
- Requires mounting to flush electrical junction box: round, square, or rectangular type – min. depth 40mm