The Aeotec Heavy Duty Smart Switch is a control and monitor device for heavy duty appliance and utilities. It can fully control your high powered appliances and services wirelessly or with an automatic schedule. You'll receive real-time reports of just how much electricity you are consuming and be able to use scheduling and automatic controls to reduce the money you spend on the appliances that need up to 40 amps of power.
The Aeotec Heavy Duty Switch is designed to be mounted to a wall and serve as an appliance switch for heavy duty loads such as washer, dryer, etc. It is a 2-pole switch, which means that it will switch both the Live and Neutral supplies to the appliance - this is an important requirement for many types of appliance including immersion heaters.
Being able to control the appliances remotely means you will save money on electricity and with the monitoring capabilities you can see how much energy is being used.
The Aeotec Heavy Duty Switch is able to supports loads up to 40 A (9.600W).
Note: This switch should be installed on its own circuit or using a fused spur.
- Waterproof: IP44
- Power Consumption: 1W
- Ratings: 240VAC, 50/60Hz (2Phases L1,L2) ; Max 9600 Watts 40A Resistor; 240VAC 5HP AC Motor
- RF range: 500ft/150m outdoor
- Endurance of 10ms period peak current of 1440A
- Environmental Conditions: Indoor use
- Ambient temperature: 5°C to 40°C
- Max. relative humidity: 80%
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 130 x 120 x 40 mm