Module is accessory of Smart Meter.
Qubino Bistable Switch with Infrared (IR) Communication is intended for use in smart buildings, smart installation, demand-side-management and industry solutions. The Switch has four separate contact for loads up to 32A.
The Qubino Bistable Switch has modus communication over IR connection. The Bistable Switch is a switching device with two stable states for switching ON/OFF all kinds of electrical loads.
When the switch is not initiated electrically, manually or over IR communication path, remains stable in its operating position and will change its operating position on initiation or actuation. The Switch is controllable over an IR communication interface always in slave communication position.
- Voltage: 230V ± 10%, 50-60Hz
- Current: 32A, 4pole
- Operation temperature: -25 ... 55°C (˃55 …70 at max. impulse duration which is 1min)
- Dust/water protection: IP20
- Weight: 250g
- Brutto weight (packaging included): 270g
- Installation: DIN rail 35mm
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 35,2 x 90 x 60mm
- Package dimensions (W x H x D): 40 x 95 x 70mm
- Coil consumption: 0.5W