Warning: For indoor usage only!
FIBARO Wall Roller Shutter is an intelligent wall switch designed for controlling and dimming lighting using the Z-Wave network.
It measures active power and energy consumed by the controlled load.
You can install it with FIBARO cover plate or other compatible: GIRA System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear), Legrand Céliane or Schneider Odace (required parts and limitations were described in the full manual).
- Dimensions: Height 86 mm, Width 86 mm, Depth 51 mm
- Power Supply: 110-230V~50/60 Hz
- Recommended external overcurrent protection: 10A type B circuit breaker (EU), 13A type B circuit breaker (Sweden)
- Recommended wires: cross-section area between 1.5-4.0mm2
- For installation in boxes: Ø = 60mm, depth ≥ 40mm
- Operating temperature: 0-35 °C
- Ambient humidity: 10–95% RH without condensation
- Compatible load types:
- Resistive loads Conventional incandescent and halogen light sources
- Resistive-capacitive loads Fluorescent tube lamp (compact / with electronic ballast), electronic transformer, LED
- Resistive-inductive loads Ferromagnetic transformers
- Rated load current:
- 50-350W – resistive loads(incandescent and halogen)
- 50-300VA – resistive-capacitive loads(fluorescent tube lamp, electronic transformer, LED)
- 50-300VA – resistive-inductive loads(ferromagnetic transformers)
- 5-50W – with Bypass 2: fluorescent tube lamp or LED
- Number of controlled loads: 1
- Active element: semiconductor electronic switch ε
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave
- Transmit power: EIRP max 6dBm
- Radio frequency: 868.4 or 869.85 MHz EU
- Range: up to 40m indoors(depending on terrain and building structure)