The Heatit Z-Wave thermostat allows you to wirelessly control your electric underfloor heating. It is a wall-mounted thermostat that can control underfloor heating of up to 16A and work within a Z-Wave home automation system.
The thermostat's LCD will display ambient temperature, either in the room or in the floor. The thermostat is equipped with sensitive cap sense buttons - by lightly pressing the buttons, the display will show the setpoint value.
Heatit Z-Wave includes a single-pole switch capable of handling loads up to 16A/3600W at 230V. It can be used with two external temperature sensors.
- Floor sensor is included in package. Length of floor sensor is 3 metres.
- External room air temperature sensor is not included in package.
- You should use same temperature sensor / thermistor like you used for floor sensor. E.g. you use floor sensor from package that is NTC 10 kOhm thermistor so you should use same type of temperature sensor / thermistor for external room air temperature sensor, it means you should use NTC 10 kOhm thermistor.
- The thermostat does have a built-in air temperature sensor
- Option to connect Room and Floor Sensors
- Weekly program via gateway
- 7-segment white LCD-screen with backlight
- Can be used in connection with different NTC sensors
- Z-Wave Plus Certified
Note: The Heatit Thermostat is Z-Wave Plus Certified. Z-Wave Plus (5th Generation Z-Wave) offers a lot of new features including increased range, extended battery life and Over The Air upgrading (OTA).
- Z-Wave Plus
- Ratings voltage: 230V 50/60Hz
- Max load: 3600W (resistive load)
- Max current: 16A
- Power consumption: <2,0W
- Min/max operating temperature: 5°C – 40°C
- Temperature intervals Floor Sensor (if connected): 5°C – 40°C
- External Room Sensor (if connected): 5°C – 40°C
- Hysteresis 0,3°C – 3,0°C (default 0,5°C)
- Switchable Single-pole switch
- Compatible with NTC sensors with values 10, 12, 15, 22, 33 and 47 kΩ @ 25°C
- Included in package Floor Sensor (lenght 3 meters)