Heatit Z-TRM6 is an electronic thermostat designed for electrical heating. The thermostat can be controlled through your Z-Wave network or via the buttons on the front. The thermostat has a user friendly interface.
Heatit Z-TRM6 has 3 modes; Heat - Cool and Eco.
The thermostat fits in standard European junction boxes and may be used with most System 55 frames. It has a sturdy metal frame for secure fastening on the junction box. The thermostat has one built-in room temperature sensor. Two additional external temperature sensors may also be connected.
Heatit Z-TRM6 has active power metering and it gives you real time information about your power consumption. It also allows you to set the power metering value manually in case of connection with a contactor.
The thermostat can be set up with multiple associations and can be used as a master thermostat. It can also control external relays and wall plugs.
- Z-Wave thermostat
- Internal room sensor
- External room sensor (wired by cable)
- Floor sensor
- Power regulator
- Temperature limiter
- 3 modes: Heat, Cool and Eco
- Temperature readout in gateway
- Weekly schedule in gateway
- Firmware update (OTA)
- Active power metering
- Relay status icon
- Adjustable display brightness
- Single pole switch
- Lock mode/child lock
- Temperature calibration
- Open window detection
- ZeroX detection
- Supports encryption modes S0, S2 Authenticated Class, S2 Unauthenticated Class
- Protocol Z-Wave, 868.4MHz
- Chip Z-Wave 800 chip
- Rated voltage 230VAC 50Hz
- Max load 3600W (resistive load)
- Contactor recommended for
- loads above 13A
- Max current 16A
- Power consumption <2W
- Power regulator
- Time cycle 0 to 30 min.
- Ambient temperature 5°C to 40°C
- Temperature range 5°C to 40°C
- Storage temperature -30°C to 70°C
- Hysteresis 0.3°C to 3.0°C (default 0.5°C)
- Humidity 10% to 85% RH
- Compatible with NTCsensor with values 6.8, 10, 12, 15, 22, 33, 47 or 100kΩ @ 25°C
- Range RF Min. 40 meter
- Screw terminals Max. 2.5mm2 2Nm
- IP Code IP21
- Size (LxWxH) 84 x 84 x 45mm
- Approvals Z-Wave Plus v2, CE, Nemko