The device only works on 2.4 GHz WiFi b/g/n.
The device does not work only on 5 GHz WiFi ac.
The device supports REST API control and MQTT protocol.
Intelligent Wi-Fi operated implant.
Shelly UNI is the smallest universal module that can make any old appliance smart! With this tiny, insulated chip, you can control any sensor and measure it, such as a liquid level sensor to measure the level of, or even automate the auto-filling system. No more waiting around in the morning for your coffee machine to heat its water and prepare your coffee! Just connect it to Shelly UNI and switch it on remotely as you please, or on a set schedule.
- Power supply AC 12V - 24V
- Power supply DC 12V - 36V
- Inputs 2 Separated digital inputs from 2.2-36V DC and 12-24V AC
- Outputs 2 Potential free outputs up to 36VAC and 24VDC, max 100 mA each
- Overload protection No
- Power measurement 1 ADC - dual ranges from 0-12V and 12-30V
- Channels 2 Channel
- Operational temperature -40 to + 40 °C
- Device power consumption < 1 W
- Intelligent On/Off Yes
- Sunrise/Sunset Yes
- Weekly Schedule Yes
- UL Listed option No
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol 802.11 b/g/n
- Radiofrequency 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Radio signal power 1mW
- Range up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
- Size 20mm x 33mm x 13mm