Shelly Qubino Wave 2PM
The Wave 2 PM turns ordinary two-pole wall switch into a smart switch. It enables remote control of two electrical devices, such as lights, ceiling fans, IR panels, and IR heaters. It switches (on/off) two independent loads and measures their power consumption separately and in total. Connected devices can be controlled either via smartphone/tablet, according to schedules or scenes, etc. It is compatible with switches or push-buttons.
- 2x 10 A (16 A total).
- Measures power consumption of the connected devices on each channel.
- Extended wireless range – up to 40 m indoors.
- Small size ensures the simplest installation behind every wall switch or wall socket.
- SmartStart for the automatic set-up.
- OTA Firmware update for over-the-air updates.
- Security Vault™ ensures the highest level of security with features, such as secure boot, secure key management, secure debug, and more.
- Security 2 Authenticated.
- Extremely low energy consumption: less than 0.3 W.
- Works with Z-Wave certified hubs and over 4000 Z-Wave devices.
- Power supply: 110-240 V AC / 24 V DC +/-10%
- Power consumption: < 0.3 W
- Power measurement (W): Yes
- Max switching voltage AC: 240 V
- Max switching current AC: 10 A per channel, 16 A total, 18 A total peak
- Max switching voltage DC: 30 V
- Max switching current DC: 10 A
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Overcurrent protection: Yes
- Distance: up to 40 m indoors (131 ft.) (depends on local condition)
- Z-Wave™ repeater: Yes
- CPU Z-Wave™: S800
- Z-Wave™ frequency bands: 868,4 MHz
- Maximum radio frequency power transmitted in frequency bend(s): < 25 mW
- Size (H x W x D): 37 x 42 x 16 ± 0.5 mm / 1.46 x 1.65 x 0.63 ± 0.02 in
- Mounting Wall console
- Screw terminals max torque: 0.4 Nm / 3.5 lbin
- Conductor cross section: 0.5 to 1.5 mm² / 20 to 16 AWG
- Conductor stripped length: 5 to 6 mm / 0.20 to 0.24 in
- Shell material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to 40°C / -5°F to 105°F
- Humidity: 30% to 70% RH
- Max. altitude: 2000 m / 6562 ft.