Shelly Wave 1
The Wave 1 is ideal for automation of electrical locks, gates, garage doors, irrigation system, etc. The output contact is voltage-free (dry contact), so different power supply loads (up to 16 A) can be connected to the device. The device can be controlled either via smartphone/tablet according to schedules or scenes, etc. It is compatible with switches or push-buttons.
- 1 channel 16 A total
- Dry contact – voltage-free.
- Small size ensures the simplest installation behind every wall switch or wall socket.
- Extended wireless range – up to 40 m indoors.
- SmartStart for the automatic set-up.
- OTA Firmware update for over-the-air updates.
- Security Vault™ ensures the highest level of security with features, such as secure boot, secure key management, secure debug, and more.
- S2 Security authenticated.
- Extremely low energy consumption: less than 0.3 W.
- Works with Z-Wave certified hubs and over 4000 Z-Wave devices.
- Power supply: 110-240 V AC / 24-48 V DC / 12 V DC ± 10%
- Power consumption: < 0.3 W
- Max. switching voltage AC: 240 V
- Max. switching current AC: 16 A
- Max. switching voltage DC: 30 V
- Max. switching current DC: 10 A
- Overheating protection: Yes
- Distance: Up to 40 m indoors (131 ft.) (depends on local condition)
- Z-Wave™ repeater: Yes
- CPU Z-Wave™: S800
- Z-Wave™ frequency bands: 868,4 MHz; 865,2 MHz; 869,0 MHz;
- Maximum radio frequency power transmitted in frequency band(s): < 25 mW
- Size (H x W x D): 37x42x16 ±0.5 mm / 1.46x1.65x0.63 ±0.02 in
- Weight: 26 g / 0.92 oz.
- Mounting: Wall console
- Screw terminals max. torque: 0.4 Nm / 3.5 lbin
- Conductor cross section: 0.5 to 1.5 mm² / 20 to 16 AWG
- Conductor stripped length: 5 to 6 mm / 0.20 to 0.24 in
- Shell material: Plastic
- Color: Blue
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to 40°C / -5°F to 105°F
- Humidity: 30% to 70% RH
- Max. altitude: 2000 m / 6562 ft.