The device only works on 2.4 GHz WiFi b/g/n.
The device does not work only on 5 GHz WiFi ac.
The device supports REST API control and MQTT protocol.
WiFi-operated Dual Roller Shutter controller
Control two roller shutter motors from anywhere with the WiFi-operated quad relay switch Shelly Pro PM Dual Roller Shutter.
Shelly Pro PM Dual Roller Shutter
- Dual 32 bit CPU with 8MB flash memory
- WiFi and Bluetooth
- Optional LAN connectivity
- Store and script editor
- has an embedded web server
- has been designed for installation along with the breakers
- has a 1.8″color TFT display
- can be used for two roller shutter motors and also measure energy consumption
- can function as a standalone device, as an accessory to a home automation controller, or it may be used as another automation system’s component.
- Intelligent On/Off
- Power Supply: 110-230V ±10%, 50/60Hz AC
- Compatible with all major international voltage standards.
- 4 Channels – Maximum load current per output: 16A/230V 50/60Hz.
- Complies with the following EU standards:RE Directive 2014/53/EULVD 2006/95/WEEMC 2004/108/WERoHS2 2011/65/UE
- Operational temperature: 0 – 40 °C
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 90 x 52 x 57 mm
- Min mounting requirements: 3 DIN slots
- Radio signal power: 1mW
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Radio frequency: 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Range: up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
- Electrical power consumption < 1 W
- Microprocessor control
- Can connect to any Wi-Fi network or can operate as an Access Point
- Controlled via WiFi and a mobile phone, computer, automation system or any other device supporting HTTP and/or UDP protocol
- Controlled elements: 2 roller shutter motors
- Executive elements: 4 relays
- Can be operated along with momentary keys or push-button switches
- Has an integrated precise power meter.