Detailed information can be found on the manufacturer's website. All product manuals are available at https://manuals.fibaro.com/
Product information "FIBARO Radiator Thermostat Head"
FIBARO Radiator Thermostat Head (Z-Wave) is a remotely controlled thermostatic head to control temperature in your room. It measures the temperature and automatically adjusts the heat level. It can be mounted without tools on three types of thermostatic radiator valves. You can create schedules via app to easily manage temperature throughout the week.
Thermostat Head does not contain a display, the temperature is adjusted by turning the head, the colored LED ring represents the set temperature. According to the wide color scale, it is immediately possible to identify the set temperature, as well as using the Z-Wave interface of the control unit.
The external temperature sensor offers an advantageous solution because the temperature itself is distorted when the temperature is measured by the head itself. The temperature sensor can be placed in any place and coupled to up to three heads using Bluetooth LE technology.
Note: The temperature sensor is not included in the package
- Power supply: 3.7V Li-Poly battery pack (non-replaceable) • Charging port: micro-USB
- Charger voltage (not included): 5V DC (±5%)
- Minimum charger current (not included): 0.5A
- Operating temperature: 0–40°C
- Storage temperature (standby mode): -10–25°C
- Maximum water temperature: 90°C
- Temperature measuring accuracy: 0.5°C (within 0–40°C range)
- Wireless technology: Z-Wave Plus
- Dimensions (Diameter x Depth):
56 x 74 mm (without the adapter)
56 x 87 mm (with the adapter)
- EU Directive compliance: RoHS 2011/65/EU, RED 2014/53/EU