Warning: For indoor usage only!
FIBARO Wall Roller Shutter is a smart wall switch designed to control roller blinds, awnings, venetian blinds and other single phase, AC powered devices via Z-Wave network.
It measures active power and energy consumed by the controlled load.
You can install it with FIBARO cover plate or other compatible: GIRA System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear), Legrand Céliane or Schneider Odace (required parts and limitations were described in the full manual).
- Dimensions: Height 86 mm, Width 86 mm, Depth 51 mm
- Power Supply: 110-230V~50/60 Hz
- Recommended external overcurrent protection: 10A type B circuit breaker (EU), 13A type B circuit breaker (Sweden)
- Active element: micro-gap relay μ
- Required limit switches: electronic or mechanical
- Recommended wires: cross-section area between 1.5-4.0mm2
- For installation in boxes: Ø = 60mm, depth ≥ 40mm
- Operating temperature: 0-35 °C
- Ambient humidity: 10–95% RH without condensation
- Rated load current: 4A – for motors with compensated power factor (inductive), 13A – for resistive loads
- Compatible load types: single-phase AC motors, resistive
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave
- Transmit power: EIRP max 6dBm
- Radio frequency: 868.4 or 869.85 MHz EU
- Range: up to 40m indoors(depending on terrain and building structure)