Detailed information can be found on the manufacturer's website. All product manuals are available at https://manuals.fibaro.com/
This wireless multifunctional sensor can detect motion (e.g. open/closed door/window), integrate further Z-wave sensors and measure temperature with an accuracy of two decimal places.
When used with the sophisticated Fibaro home automation system, you can set different modes and scenes for situations where the integrated Z-Wave devices communicate with one-another and trigger preset actions.
Detects the opening or closing of a window, door, gate or roller blind and sends an alert to the Z-Wave network.
Control and measure any room's temperature - accurate to two decimal places.
Note - with new 2. generation temperature sensor is bult in the device.
The Fibaro Door/Window sensor is easily fitted to any surface using double-sided tape. It's battery-operated, requires no extra wiring and even tells you when the battery needs replacing.
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave Plus
- Radio frequency: Z-Wave Transmitter (868.42MHz)
- Sensors - Reed (movement) a Temperature
- Temperature measurement
- Push-button: Inclusion, exclusion to Z-Wave network
- Battery-powered (1/2AA) with Low-battery warning
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 76 x 17 x 19mm
- Operating range - up to 40 m indoors; up to 50 m outdoors