Note: Unlike Version 1, the device also reports humidity value to the Z-Wave controller.
Water Heating Thermostat
MCOHome Water Heating Thermostat is a Z-Wave enabled device for indoor temperature control. MH7-WH-EU is mainly applied to control wall mounted boiler, water valve/pump, under floor pipes, radiator systems, etc. The device is of high reliability and practicability. And can be included and operated in any Z-Wave network with other Z-Wave certified devices from any other manufacturers.
Thermostat is suggested to be installed indoor, a place with around 1.5m height above the floor where represents the average room temperature. It should be away from direct sunlight, any cover, or any heat source, to avoid false signal for temperature control.
- Z-Wave frequency: 868.42MHz(EU)
- Power Supply: AC220V±10﹪, 50/60HZ
- Output: MH7-WH-EU ≤5A
- Self Consumption:≤1W
- Internal Temp. Sensor: NTC 15K
- Temperature Setting: 5-37 ℃ (41-98℉)(adjustable)
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 43m
- Tempered glass panel with capacitive buttons
- Programmable schedule: 4 events each day of 7 days 5+2; 5+1+1
- Operation: Manual, Auto (Time periods), Holiday (Energy saving)
- Working Environment: 0-50℃; <90% RH (Non-condensation)
- Built-in Z-Wave module (EU)