Heatit External Room Sensor
Heatit External Room Sensor is designed for use with Multireg and Heatit thermostats. The sensor can be mounted directly on a wall or on top of a standard European wall box. It can be used with most frames that are adapted to System 55. The product comes in a matt version.
When used with a thermostat, dimmer or other products that emit heat, it is recommended that the sensor be mounted below these other products.
It is not possible to connect the sensors in series or in parallel.
- External sensor
- Designed for use with Multireg- and Heatit thermostats
- Fits into combination frames
- Can be mounted directly on the wall or on top of a wall box
- Connected by cable to the thermostat
- For indoor use
- Max installation temperature (°C): 40
- Min installation temperature (°C): 5
- Compatible NTC-sensors (k? @ 25°C): 10
- Protection grade (IP): IP21
- Ambient humidity (RH non-condensing %): 10-85
- Ambient temperature range in storage (°C): -30--70
- Declarations: CE, CE declaration
- Max connection dimension (mm²): 2,5mm²
- Assembly / mounting location: Double sided tape
- Product height (mm): 84
- Product length (mm): 20
- Product width (mm): 84