Why Shelly Pro 3EM? Next-generation 3-Phase Energy Meter
Shelly Pro 3EM is a Wi-Fi-operated DIN-mountable 3-Phase Energy Meter with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and LAN connectivity. With active energy measurement accuracy of 1%, Shelly Pro 3EM can be used to monitor the consumption of any home appliances, electric circuits, and office equipment individually. It features 60 days of on-device historical data with a 1-minute resolution for each phase. Additionally, its scripting functionalities allow for the execution of complex scenes and provide broader monitoring abilities.
- 4-quadrant measurement - Measure capacitive and inductive load types of active imported and exported energies.
- Accuracy class B (active energy) - Shelly Pro 3EM has a measurement accuracy of 1%.
- MODBUS support - Allows for easy and fast deployment in existing industrial installations.
- Wi-Fi, LAN, and Bluetooth connectivity
- Simultaneous Ethernet and Wi-Fi usage. MQTT, inbound and outbound WebSocket, UDP, mTLS support.
- Power monitoring - Monitors mono-phase electrical systems with up to 3 points simultaneously. Fast notifications and at least 60 days of 1-minute records storage.
- Scripting functionalities - Shelly Pro 3PM fully supports mjS scripting, allowing you to create further features and functionalities.
Shelly Pro 3EM supports mTLS for MQTT, HTTP, and secure outbound WebSockets. Its industry-grade security allows for direct connections to your cloud infrastructure, reducing the cost of deploying complex networks and VPNs.
Shelly Pro 3EM brings support for MODBUS for voltage, current, power, and energies. You can accurately sample your energy usage and instantaneous values of voltage, current, and power. Our new firmware platform allows for custom implementation that can report as fast as every 100ms to your infrastructure.
2-way energy consumption monitoring
Monitor your home, office, or factory, and avoid additional expenses or drops in voltage that can damage your appliances and devices. Shelly Pro 3EM can calculate 2-way consumption: produced and used energy for each of the three phases. The device can be configured to measure three separate circuits of a mono-phase electrical system. View the quality of your electricity network regarding active power, reactive power, voltage, and power factor.
Thanks to Shelly Pro 3EM's scripting functionalities and webhooks, you can now easily control other Shelly or Wi-Fi devices on your local network. Use these capabilities to set exact parameters for heating, cooling, or electric vehicle charging based on PV production and have your devices automatically shed power usage. All these work without using a cloud.
Solar panels monitoring and control
Keep track of how much energy your solar panels or wind turbines are generating and save effortlessly. Shelly Pro 3EM provides real-time information about the efficiency of the solar and wind energy system, as well as historical data on how much energy has been generated and consumed every minute for the past 60 days. This helps you control the energy flow, getting the most out of your solar panels and wind turbines. To take it a step further, connect Shelly Pro 3EM to your other Shelly devices and create scenes to trigger desired actions like turning off appliances or sounding alarms.
Shelly Cloud App
Download the Shelly Cloud App. Sign up/in to your account to begin your Smart home or Office journey. Available for iOS, Android, and Huawei!
Shelly devices are compatible with Alexa, Google Home, Android and iOS. Together with the voice assistant, you can command Shelly devices using just your voice!
Support also MQTT, SmartThings, HomeAssistant, REST, HomeSeer, Homey, Hubitat, ioBroker, SYMCAN, openHAB and more.
- Current Transformer: 3 x CT120 included in the package
- Size (HxWxD): 94x19x69 ±0.5 mm
- Weight: 62 ±1 g
- Mounting: DIN rail
- Screw terminals max torque: 0.4 Nm / 4.43 lbin
- Conductor cross section: 0.5 to 2.5 mm² / 20 to 14 AWG (solid, stranded and bootlace lugs)
- Conductor stripped length: 6 to 7 mm
- Shell material: Plastic
- Color: White
- Ambient temperature: -20 °C to 40 °C
- Humidity: 30 % to 70 % RH
- Max. altitude: 2000 m
- Power supply voltage AC: 110 - 240 V, 50/60 Hz
- Power consumption: < 3 W
- Temperature sensor: Yes
- Voltmeters (RMS for each phase): 100 - 260 V
- Voltmeters accuracy: ±1 %
- Ammeters (RMS via CT for each phase and the Neutral): 0 - 120 A
- Ammeters accuracy: ±1 % (2 - 120 A), ±2 % (1 - 2 A), ±5 % (0 - 1 A)
- Power and energy meters: Active and apparent power; Active and apparent energy; Power factor;
- Fundamental active and fundamental reactive energy
- Measurement data storage: At least 60 days of 1 min data resolution
- Data export: CSV for PQ recorded values, JSON format export trough RPC
- RF band: 2401 - 2495 MHz
- Max. RF power: <20 dBm
- Wi-Fi protocol: 802.11 b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Range: Up to 30 m indoors and 50 m outdoors (Depends on local conditions)
- Bluetooth Protocol: 4.2
- Bluetooth Range: Up to 10 m indoors and 30 m outdoors (Depends on local conditions)
- CPU: ESP32-D0WDQ6
- Flash: 16 MB
- Webhooks (URL actions): 20 with 5 URLs per hook
- Scripting: mJS
- MQTT: Yes
- CoAP: No