AEOTEC Water Sensor 7 Pro (ZWA019-C)
Water Sensor 7 Pro is a spot sensor designed to detect drips and leaks and help mitigate water damage through the use of wirelessly paired technologies such as water cut-off valves.
Aeotec Water Sensor 7 has been crafted as a safety sensor to help detect and prevent floods and water leaks using Z-Wave Plus. It is powered by Aeotec’s Gen7 technology and S2 framework.
Battery-powered and built atop Gen7 and 700 series Z-Wave, Water Sensor 7 Pro has been designed as an install-and-forget technology with up to 5 years of battery life.
The Pro model provides optional automation technologies including temperature, humidity, and mould-spore potential air analysis. These technologies have been particularly designed for when Water Sensor 7 Pro is used in wet spaces, such as bathrooms, in order to better manage and protect them.
- Ultra-small form factor: 70x18x19.6mm / 2.76x0.7x0.77”
- Pro model uniquely offers 3 space measurement technologies plus leak and drip detection.
- High-accuracy 0.02’’ / 0.5 mm leak detection via spot sensor probe.
- aërQ inside; this Pro model includes Aeotec’s mold potential analysis technology.
- Temperature for HVAC, including underfloor heating, control. -20 to 85ºC /-4 to 185°F
- Humidity for ventilation and air-flow automation particularly in wet spaces. ±3% RH (max), 0–80% RH
- Engineered with Gen7 and with 700 series Z-Wave inside.
- Gen7 enables compatibility with both Security 2 and SmartStart.
- Sensor Unit
- Double-Sided Tape large (×2)
- Screws (×4)
- Dowels (x4)
- Name: Water Sensor 7 Pro
- Model number: ZWA019-C
- Sensors:Water Sensor, Tamper, Temperature Sensor, Humidity
- Product Weight: 42 g
- Total Package Weight: 82g
- Product Dimensions: 70 x 13 x 20 mm
- Wire length: 1.5 m
- Package Dimensions: 72 x 120 x 32 mm
- EAN: 1220000016729
- Z-Wave Hardware: ZGM130S
- Z-Wave Version: 7.12 or later
- Smart Start: Yes
- Repeater: No
- Beaming Capable: No
- Security Supported:S2 Unauthenticated, S2 Authenticated
- Operating distance: More than 50 meters indoors. Up to 150 meters outdoors
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C to +70°C
- Relative humidity: 10% to 95%
- Humidity range: 0 to 80% RH +- 3%
- Temperature range: -10 to 65°C (+- 1°C)
- Battery Lifetime: up to 3 Years
- Battery type: 1/2 AA ER14250 3.6V
- Max Current Consumption: 5mW
- Waterproof and dust rating: IP20 under IEC 60529