Warning: For indoor usage only!
FIBARO Wall Outlet is smart electrical outlet designed to control electrical devices via Z-Wave network.
It measures active power and energy consumed by the controlled load.
You can install it with FIBARO cover plate or other compatible: GIRA System 55 (Standard 55, E2, Event, Event Clear), Legrand Céliane or Schneider Odace (required parts and limitations were described in the full manual).
- Dimensions: Height 86 mm, Width 86 mm, Depth 48 mm
- Power Supply: 110-230V~50/60 Hz
- Recommended external overcurrent protection: 16A type B circuit breaker
- Recommended wires: 1.5-4.0mm2
- For installation in boxes: Ø = 60mm, depth ≥ 50mm
- Operating temperature: 0-40 °C
- Ambient humidity: 10–90% RH without condensation
- Rated load current:
- 16A – resistive loads
- 16A – incandescent loads
- 16A – inductive general purpose (cosφ = 0.75-0.8)
- 4A – pilot duty (cosφ < 0.35)
- 4A – motor
- 4A – electronic ballasts
- Number of outlets: 1
- Radio protocol: Z-Wave
- Transmit power: EIRP max 6dBm
- Radio frequency: 868.4 or 869.85 MHz EU
- Range: up to 40m indoors(depending on terrain and building structure)