Detailed information can be found on the manufacturer's website. All product manuals are available at https://manuals.fibaro.com/
NOTE: Differences between FGIC-002 (second version) and FGIC-001 (first version):
1. A rubber button with "bell" sign instead of plastic button - no water can get inside the device through the button.
2. A change of seal -> A number of new seals have been added to the device to ensure that the device exposed to rain without a roof will not leak. The device still complies with IP 54, but its current design, according to tests, provides protection when used outdoors. The unit does not meet the higher IP 55 rating due to the tamper hole underneath the unit. At the same time, the opening underneath the unit alone cannot cause the unit to leak in the rain. The use of a weather shield is recommended.
3. Special gaskets and moisture-absorbing bags have been added to the design to ensure that the lens will not fog up in the device. It was confirmed that in the FGIC-001, when mounted at high humidity, the lens fog up sometimes when the outside temperature was reduced to several degrees. With the current design, this effect has been minimized, and when it does occur, it should be eliminated after a few hours by using the moisture-absorbing bag mentioned above and should no longer occur again. Appropriate notes describing this effect have also been added to the device manual.
4. The device will be sold in the same package as the v1 version. Exactly the same elements will be added to the packaging, including the previous instructions. A dedicated leaflet will be added to the device, which will lead to an updated online manual. Only the labels on the packaging and the device, indicating that it is a v2 version, will be changed.
NOTE: To run the Fibaro Intercom you need a Android / iOS mobile device connected to the Wi-Fi, FIBARO Intercom App, FIBARO ID account (which you can set up during the configuration process).
NOTE: This is not a Z-Wave device. The device may be connected to network via Ethernet (recommended) and Wi-Fi.
NOTE: Requires the hole for 65mm x 75mm (diameter x depth) installation box.
NOTE: Do not install the device in direct sunlight! Do not mount the device in places exposed to rain or water drop, or prone to flooding.
The Fibaro Intercom is an intelligent, elegant and multifunctional solution for those who always want to know who is at the door and what is going on around the house. The device allows you to take calls from the visitors not only when you are at home, but also when you are out. One screen - with an ultra-wide view of 180 degrees lets you see a detailed preview of all the devices installed in the house and around it.
The Fibaro Intercom also allows the visitors to leave video messages when you cannot talk to them, it will be recorded in high Full HD resolution, onto a memory card. The device also has night mode, which is activated automatically right after dark and allows you to clearly see who the unexpected night guests are.
The Fibaro Intercom is also infallible if you forget the keys of your apartment. It will allow you to open the door using the app, by bringing the bluetooth-equipped phone closer to the device or by entering a predefined PIN code.
Next-Generation Multifunctional Device
Fibaro Intercom is a mix of superior design and state of the art technology.
Highly Developed Technology
Fibaro Intercom is solid and reliable. With state of the art technology its features are unspotted in other devices.
Extraordinary View Quality
Wherever you mount the Fibaro Intercom, the view will be perfect – clear, properly exposed, and smooth. The advanced HDR camera, as well as Full HD resolution make you know exactly who is coming or calling at your door.
180 Degrees Panoramic View
Fibaro Intercom has a built-in fisheye wide-angle lens. You can observe the whole panorama of your surroundings. Thanks to the dewarping technology, objects are not deformed in any way.
Superior Night Vision
With the Fibaro Intercom, you know exactly who is your visitor, even at night. The device has an IR LED that illuminates the surroundings when is dark outside, providing excellent visibility.
Outstanding Sound Quality
Fibaro Intercom is equiped with a built-in speaker and two directional microphones with noise reduction, which guarantees excellent sound quality. No more struggling to hear your visitors – voices are clear, both yours and theirs.
The Magic of Your Voice
Fibaro Intercom will learn and recognize the individual timbre of your voice. This way, only you will open the door to the most guarded places in your home.
Install Fibaro Intercom and take your home on holiday. All you need is phone and Fibaro app. With this two things you have access to the recording events.
You can talk to every visitor at the entrance door or the gate. You know when your gardener entered a PIN or you can remotely open the door for your neighbour who came to water the flowers.
Fibaro Intercom App
Dedicated app allows you to control what is happening in front of your home at the particular moment. Enables you to remotely manage your home entrance. Give you opportunities to set Fibaro Intercom functions to suit your needs.
App for Everyone
Each of the household members can install a dedicated Fibaro Intercom app on their mobile devices. If some of them have access to the phone, they would be able to talk or open the door remotely.
Fibaro Intercom records and saves messages. When you are not at home, your guest may leave important information, that you will be able to replay at any time.
You can look at your home from anywhere in the world, at any time of the day or night. This way you know who eats up sweets or if the pet lays on the couch, despite the ban.
You will see a preview of all the devices mounted at home and in front of it on one screen. Nothing will escape your attention!
The Fibaro Intercom PIN code entry feature is unique and unspotted in other devices. Simply rotate your Intercom knob to enter a 4-digit number and the door or gate will open.
You can give a unique PIN to your relatives, gardener, housekeeper or personal trainer. You decide who and when can enter your home.
With Fibaro Intercom you know what is going on in front of your door. Your device saves data that you can play at any time. Furthermore, if your Fibaro Intercom detects motion, you will receive a notification on your phone or a photo of the event on email.
Integration with Fibaro System
Imagine you come back home, the alarm is disarmed, the light in the corridor and kitchen is turned on, and the music is played on. All at once, within a moment. Your Fibaro Intercom is integrated with Fibaro System.
By integrating your Intercom with Fibaro System, you can receive a notification on your phone when your children safely reached home.
Fibaro Intercom has a built-in tamper detector. Any attempt to steal will be registered.
Your Fibaro Intercom can take a photo of the intruder and send it to you by email.
Your Safe Home
You feel more relaxed about your home with Fibaro Intercom. When your device registered an unwanted movement or improperly attempts to enter your PIN, you will be notified immediately.
In addition, the Fibaro system will trigger an alarm or any event in your home.
Integration with Monitoring System
You can connect your Fibaro Intercom to your video recording system. The device will become another surveillance camera with the ability to intelligently record and playback events. Fibaro Intercom, while working with networked servers of well-known and respected companies, such as Synology or Qnap, allows you to keep recordings of events at given time. This way you can feel safe both at home and outside.
- Communication protocols: Ethernet 10/100BASE-TX, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n 2.4/5GHz, Bluetooth® low energy
- Power supply: 12V DC and/or 48V PoE
- DC supply parameters: 12V +/- 10%, 1A LPS
- PoE parameters (PSE): 36-57V, 350mA (802.3af, Class 0)
- Power consumption: up to 5W
- Conductor cross-section: 0.14 - 0.34 mm2 (AWG 26 - AWG 22)
- Ethernet cable category: CAT-5e
- Recommended minimum Internet connection bandwidth: 5 Mbit/s upload speed; 5 Mbit/s download speed
- Terminals: N1, N2: NC, max. 5V/1mA, dry contact; TMP: NC, max. 12V DC/50mA, isolated; R1, R2: max. 30V/1A (SELV), relay
- Operating temperature: -30°C – 40°C
- IP protection class: IP54
- External dimensions of on-wall part (Ø x depth): 85 x 37 mm
- Installation box dimensions (Ø x depth): 65 x 75 mm
- Weight: 370g