The device only works on 2.4 GHz WiFi b/g/n.
The device does not work only on 5 GHz WiFi ac.
The device supports REST API control and MQTT protocol.
WiFi-operated flood sensor
Shelly Flood detects for any type of leakage and has a built-in temperature sensor and is the world’s first Wi-Fi Flood sensor with Temperature measurement, working up to 18 months on battery.
- Battery life 18 months
- Battery type CR123A - NOT included
- Power supply AC No
- Power supply DC No
- Illumination measurement No
- Motion detection No
- Open/Close No
- Tilt angle detection No
- Vibration detection No
- Water detection Yes
- Temperature measurement range – 40°C ~ 60°C (± 1°C)
- Operational temperature -40 to + 40 °C
- Device power consumption < 1 W
- Local and remote control Yes
- Sunrise/Sunset Yes
- Weekly Schedule Yes
- Wireless/WiFi Protocol 802.11 b/g/n
- Radio frequency 2400 – 2500 MHz
- Radio signal power 1mW
- Range up to 50 m outdoors and up to 30 m indoors (depending on the building materials)
- Size 70mm x 19 mm