Heatit Z-DIN 616
Heatit Z-DIN 616 is a 6 x 16A potensial free relays for DIN rail mounting. The module is equipped with 6 relay switches and 6 digital inputs for mounting on a standard M36 DIN rail (EN50022).
The 6 independent relay switches of the Heatit Z-DIN 616 can freely be controlled from the Z-Wave network and be used for many different purposes. All 6 relay switches are galvanically isolated from each other. and may be used for controlling AC and/or DC loads. Each relay switch is rated for loads of up to a maximum of 16A.
The 6 digital inputs can be connected to dry contacts, e.g. limit switches, door/window contacts, or push-buttons. Another option is to connect them to open-collector outputs from discrete sensors,
e.g. PIR sensors. The 6 inputs of the Heatit Z-DIN 616 may also function as a scene controllers and activate predefined scenes in other Z-Wave devices or controllers (by transmitting Central Scene notifications).
The Heatit Z-DIN 616 is supplied from a 10 – 24Vdc power supply.
Initiation of Z-Wave inclusion and exclusion is executed by activating a push-button through a little hole in the front of the module. The Heatit Z-DIN 616 is equipped with a LED in the front of the module for different kinds of status indications.
- Protocol Z-Wave, 868,4 MHz
- SDK 6.71.00
- Rated voltage 10 – 24V DC 8 – 24V AC
- Power consumption 0,6W + 0,5W pr. active relay (max 4W)
- Screw terminals 0,2 – 2,5 mm²
- Outputs 6 x 1-pole potential free (10mm clearance)
- Relay switches AC1: 16A 250V AC, AC3: 750W (engine), AC15: 360VA
- Max. inrush current 80A/20ms
- Contacts Common and Normally Closed
- Inputs 6 x 1-pole potential free (5 mm clearance), max 10V DC
- Input impedance 10 kOhm
- Network range Up to 40 meters(depending on surroundings)
- IP Class IP 20
- Size (HxWxD) 85 x 105 x 60 mm, M36 6-modules DIN rail
- Certifications Z-Wave Plus, CE, EN 50491-3: 2009 EN 60669-2: 2004, EMC 2014/30/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU,LVD 2014/35/EU