Heatit Z-Relay multipurpose relay module can be used for many different applications. Can pull loads up to 25A.
The IP 55 rated casing makes it useful for any outdoor application.
The relay has three inputs: analog or digital. You can use both analog and digital inputs, or a combination.
The relay has 3 analog/digital inputs and can be used with a lot of different sensors and meters, from water meter pulse sensors to NTC temperature sensors.
Heatit Z-Relay is a multipurpose product and can be used for the following applications:
- Boiler control
- Leakage control
- Temperature control
- Outdoor applications
The relay have firmware updates (OTA), power metering (just by entering a value parametrically) and S2 security.
The relay has a IP 55 casing and can be used for any thinkable application outdoors. Anything from watering in your garden, frost protection or control of any heating device.
Temperature control (Heating/cooling)
The relay is able to control any electrical heating and cooling with the 2 x temperature sensors. Either comfort temperature or max or min limitations. Can be used in connection with Heatit Z-Temp sensor for optimal control.
With relay module, that can control load up to 25A, you can use it for boiler control. You can control your boiler and it have included power metering so you are able to keep control over the costs.
Leakage control with solenoid. We have developed the relay module to work with our leakage sensor. You can control the solenoid so you turn off the water supply when you are away. Automatically close the valve when there is a leak. The relay can be associated with several leakage sensors.
- Multipurpose product for many different applications
- Relay 25A
- Three inputs. Combinations of analog/digital inputs of your choice
- External antenna option
- Can be used in connection with different NTC-sensors
- Firmware updates (OTA)
- Power metering (just by entering a value parametrically)
- Multilevel sensor command class
- Supports encryption mode: S0, S2 Access Control Class, S2 Authenticated Class, S2 Unauthenticated Class
- Protocol Z-Wave
- SDK 6.71.00
- Rated voltage 230V 50/60Hz
- Max load 3600W/5750W (resistive load) 750W self-limiting heating cable
- Max current 16A or 25A
- Power consumption <2,0W
- Min/max installation temp -20°C – 40°C
- Min/max operating temp -20°C – 40°C
- Hysteresis 0,3°C – 3,0°C (default 0,5°C)
- Compatible with NTC sensors with values 10, 12, 15, 22, 33 and 47 kΩ @ 25°C
- Range Up to 50 meters (depending on surroundings)
- IP Class IP 55
- Size (LxWxD) 100 x 100 x 46 mm
- Approvals Z-Wave Plus, CE, EMC 2014/30/EU, RoHS 2011/65/EU, LVD 2014/35/EU