AEOTEC Z-Stick 7 (ZWA010-C)
The most powerful Z-Wave to USB antenna available, Z-Stick 7 has been engineered atop of Aeotec’s Z-Stick technology and the 700 series Z-Wave / Z-Wave Plus V2 automation stack from Silicon Labs. All new and yet all tried and tested, Aeotec’s inbuilt proprietary technology already powers over 300,000 automation and smart home’s globally. Now a further enhanced version of it bacn power your solution.
Z-Stick 7 is part of Aeotec’s range of turnkey hardware designed to enable solutions makers to build automation solutions without developing custom hardware.
Aeotec's Z-Stick makes your computer the heart of your Z-Wave network that enables you to create a remote network that's capable of controlling all aspects of your Z-Wave home automation system.
What makes it special.
1. Made for professional solutions - With Aeotec’s Gen7 technology serving as its foundation and its compatibility with Z-Wave Plus V2 (700 series), Z-Stick 7 has been engineered for professional solutions which want to utilise the advantages of those technologies including faster, more secure, and more reliable wireless communication.
2. The smallest Z-Wave adaptor ever - Z-Stick 7 packs all the tools you need to create and manage an automation system of up to 232 separate Z-Wave devices. All that potential is housed within the smallest Z-Wave USB stick ever crafted one that is 76% smaller than its predecessor Z-Stick Gen5.
3. Full Z-Wave compatibility - Z-Stick 7 fully enables Z-Wave Plus connectivity that is compatible with all Z-Wave versions from 100 series through to the 700 series. With the latter, it enables SmartStart and S2-security natively. Compatible with ZIP stack and Raspberry platform, Mac, Windows, and Linux
- Name: Z-Stick 7
- Model Number: ZWA010-C: EU frequency 868,42 Mhz
- Product Weight: 3.5 g
- Total Package Weight: 21.5 g
- Product Dimensions: 37 x 17 x 8.5 mm
- Package Dimensions: 50 x 65 x 20 mm
- UPC/EAN: EU: 1220000016545
- Library Type: Bridge Controller
- Device Type: Z-Wave USB Controller
- Z-Wave Plus Certified: Yes
- SmartStart: Yes
- Z-Wave Chip: ZGM130
- Z-Wave Version: Series 700 and Gen7
- Security: S2 native
- QR Code Inclusion: SmartStart native
- Z-Wave SDK: 7.11.0 or later
- Power Supply: USB DC 4.75V to 5.25V
- Sensitivity of the RF receiver: EU/AU: TX Power: +4,8 dBm; RX sensitivity: -97.5 dBm
- Standby current: 18 - 20 mA
- Max current: 40mA
- Recommended host current: 50mA
- Known compatibilities: Tested to be compatible with Raspberry Pi 3 and up, Tested to be compatible with Windows 10 OS, Tested to be compatible with Linux OS, Tested to be compatible with OSX OS
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 40°C / 40°F to 104°F
- Storage Temperature: -20 C to 70 C / -4°F to 158°F
- Product Dimensions: 37 x 28 x 8,5 mm / 1,46 x 1,1 x 0,33 Inch
- Operating Distance: EU: Up to 50 m / 130 ft indoor, Up to 150 m / 500 ft outdoors