WiDom universal Double Switch is an ON/OFF control device designed to independently control two separate loads, suited for use as both a local and remote switch. Similar to the other WiDom “in wall” devices, it can be fully integrated into pre-existing systems and configured to link configurable behaviours to a specific number of clicks, in full interaction with the Z-Wave home automation ecosystem.
The WiDom universal Double Switch also boasts the lowest energy consumption on the market.
Each of its two channels features an integrated consumption measurement device.
Timer management for each independent channel, both switch on and switch off.
You will be able to independently update the device firmware "Over the Air" without even having to remove the devices from their location.
Extremely low energy usage
In line with the other WiDom products, the WiDom universal Double Switch features the lowest energy usage of all similar devices on the market.
It has two independent channels individually controllable. It can independently control other devices both single channel and multi-channel. For example, you can remotely control the opening / closing of the shutters, to control of dimmable lights, turn on / off remote loads.
Note: Not all Z-Wave devices support the associations and / or multi-channel associations.
- Power Supply: 230 VAC±10% 50/60 Hz
- Maximum Load on Relay: Resistive Loads: 8 A for each channel; 10A for both channels
- Limit Temperature: 105 °C
- Work Temperature: -10 – 40 °C
- Radio Protocol: Z-Wave 868,4 MHz
- Radio Range: Up to 100 m outdoor Up to 40 m indoor
- Dimensions: 37x37x17 mm
- Consumption: < 260 mW in standby, < 480 mW with active load, < 700 mW with two active loads
- Electrical IP Rating: IP 20
- Actuator element: Relay
- Conformity: CE, RoHS