Phoscon Conbee II (Zigbee) - The universal Zigbee USB gateway
A separate gateway is no longer necessary to control your Zigbee products, thanks to the ConBee II Zigbee USB dongle. Connected to your Raspberry Pi, PC or Synology Nas. You can use this smart thing to control various Zigbee devices in the house and make them work together.
- Unites Zigbee devices of many vendors
- A cloud free solution
- Strong signal range via power-amplifier
- Works with popular Home Automation Systems
Works without cloud
- No registration needed
- Local control of devices, without Internet
- All data, like the state of lights, sensors and switches stay in the local network
The Phoscon solution is compatible with a wide range of lights, switches and sensors from Philips Hue, IKEA TRÅDFRI, Xiaomi Aqara, OSRAM SMART+, Busch-Jaeger, GIRA, JUNG, Paulmann and Paul Neuhaus.
The ConBee II turns minicomputers like Raspberry Pi and Intel NUC as well as PCs and laptops into universal Zigbee gateways.
Easy platform migration
Using the Phoscon App backup function it is possible to transfer a Zigbee installation to a new system. For example, you can migrate an existing setup from a Raspberry Pi to a more powerful Intel NUC.
Home Automation Systems
The ConBee II has been integrated into the most popular Smart Home systems by the community.
The powerful integration allows exciting automations and functions. For example, any Zigbee device can be used with HomeKit via "Homebridge-hue".
Thanks to its power-amplifier, the ConBee II has an outstanding range. This lets the signal pass through 2–3 rooms or floors, depending on the construction type.
- up to 30m (100ft) in buildings
- up to 200m (650ft) in free line of sight
Devices further away are connected through the Zigbee Mesh network. In this network, all mains powered Zigbee devices, such as lights and sockets, act as repeaters and can route the signal.
- Microcontroller: ATSAMR21B18 ARM® Cortex®-M0+
- Rated voltage: DC 5.0 V
- Transmission power max.: 10mW
- Signal range: 200m in free line of sight
- Radio frequency: 2.4GHz
- Radio standard: IEEE 820.15.4 / Zigbee 3.0
- Flash memory: 256 kByte
- Storage temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Operating temperature: -20°C to 55°C
- Operating systems: Microsoft Windows 7 / 10, Ubuntu, Raspbian, Docker
- Dimensions: 60mm × 18mm × 9mm