tedee Smart Lock Silver - Unlock your door with a smartphone or smart home system. The future is now, and it’s keyless.
It may look like an ordinary doorknob, bit it is so much more: tedee. This smart lock is filled with smart technology and enables smart and access control via smartphone and HomeKit without sacrificing style and modern design. The motorized lock is made with aluminum and only measures 45 millimeters in diameter, making it very subtle, aesthetically pleasing and also especially quiet.
No need for an ordinary key – simply open and close the door via smartphone, Apple Watch or voice command. Tedee can be controlled using Bluetooth and the tedee-App (for Android and iOS) on a smartphone as well as with HomeKit. With HomeKit the tedee lock can easily be integrated in your own HomeKit-Setup and operated via Home-App and Siri. This allows to create a variety of automated scenes, grant access permissions or connect the lock with other devices.
Tedee can also be integrated into the smart home systems Amazon Alexa, Fibaro, Google Home and Loxone and in other systems via Web-API. For this, tedee bridge is required (sold separately). Smart door lock with HomeKit-Integration for easy control via Smartphone, Apple Watch or voice command
To install the tedee on a door, an adjustable modular cylinder by GERDA or an adapter for existing cylinders is needed. The smart lock is simply attached on the internal side of the cylinder and the calibration is then completed in a few simple steps via the app. Thanks to the integrated battery, the tedee lock is easily charged over night. The included micro USB charging cable is equipped with a magnetic connector, so the charging cable automatically disconnects from the lock, if it turns, the door opens or closes or if the cable is tucked on.
- Share digital keys - Use the app to easily share the access to your smart lock – permanently, periodically, or just once. You’ll never handle, pass or copy keys again!
- Browse your smart lock's history - View the details of who and when has used the smart lock and monitor access to your home or office.
- Control the smart lock using a smartphone or Apple Watch - Looking for keys? That’s a thing of the past! Pair your tedee smart lock with the app and unlock your door with a tap on your smartphone or Apple Watch.
- Charge as little as every 14 months - When used your smart lock up to 8 times per day, the lithium polymer battery lasts up to 14 months on a single charge.
- Local or app control - Locks and unlocks your door with a button or click on the app.
- Remote access - Connects to tedee bridge for remote features and integration with smart home systems.
- Retrofit - Battery-powered smart lock mounted on the inside of your existing door lock.
- Additional keypad - Use the keypad to open doors with digital keys – without a smartphone.
- Cylinder - Requires a dedicated cylinder or adapter for your lock type.
- Don’t look for keys anymore - Unlock the door with an app.
- Come home to an open door - It unlocks when you get back into Bluetooth range.
- Never worry if you locked - It locks automatically. Press it to open. Leave the house. Forget!
- Share the access - Let others enter your home: permanently, periodically, or just once.
- Keep the history - See who and when used the lock.
- Charge as little as every 14 months - When used up to 8 times per day.
- 1× tedee lock
- 1x Micro USB cable with magnetic adapter
- 1x Allen key (size 2)
- Models: TLV1.0, TLV1.1
- Weight: ca. 196g
- Dimensions: Φ 45mm x 55mm
- Operating/storage temperature: 10-40°C / 15-25°C (indoor only)
- Operating humidity: maximum 65%
- Origin: Poland, EU
- Power supply: 3000 mAh LiPo battery
- Bluetooth® communication: BLE 5.0 2,4GHz
- Security: TLS 1.3
- Can be paired with: tedee bridge
- Can be installed on: Euro-profile cylinders
- Recommended: GERDA SLR modular cylinder
- Integrated battery with a battery life between 6 and 14 months
- Adjustable modular cylinder by GERDA or an adapter for existing cylinders is required to install tedee lock on a door (separately available).
- Opening and closing with a key still possible