Eutonomy euLINK Gateway Lite
The euLINK gateway Lite is a hardware-based communication interface between FIBARO smart building system and infrastructure devices, e.g. air conditioning, heating, ventilation, DALI*) lighting, roller shutters, audio/video equipment, etc.
It can also be used as a universal recorder for data gathered from sensors, meters and gauges of various physical values. It is also useful as a protocol converter, e.g. TCP/IP ↔ RS-232/RS-485 or MODBUS TCP ↔ MODBUS RTU.
The euLINK gateway Lite has modular design and can be upgraded with various peripheral modules (e.g. DALI ports) connected to the SPI ports or to I2C ports of the central unit. euLINK Gateway Lite version has half the RAM memory (1 GB) and a slightly slower processor like euLink Gateway.
- 2 pieces of modul euLINK DALI ports can be connected to one euLINK Gateway Lite.
- 4 pieces of modul euLINK DALI ports can be connected to one euLINK Gateway.
TRULY SMART & INTEGRATED BUILDING
With euLINK the FIBARO smart building solution is now able to combine the most important management functions of an intelligent building: lights (including DALI), AC, heating, ventilation, recuperation, weather stations, security alarm and many other. This makes a safe, “green”, and energy-efficient living environment. One app to control (almost) everything.
UNIQUE YET UNIVERSAL
The euLINK is effectively a common communication platform for all building installations and objects operating in the IoT (Internet of Things) space. It can combine electrical, teletechnical, HVAC (heating, ventilation, air conditioning), alarm installations, sound systems, monitoring, building security, metering and all others operations in a building. It is THE ONLY SOLUTION on the market dedicated to the FIBARO solution platform providing such a wide functionality.
EASE OF USE: SIMPLE INTERFACE & INFRASTRUCTURE MANAGEMENT
The configuration and system management of euLINK is performed via any web browser, eg Google Chrome, FireFox, Safari, etc. It is a convenient solution – you can install the system from anywhere, depending on your preferences and needs.
FIGHTING "BABEL TOWER" BY APPLYING COMMON LANGUAGE
With euLINK we are bringing back the universal language of communication been the “languages” from different manufacturers of the infrastructure devices.
Intuitive Installation - No programming skills required
Yes, no programming skills are needed to install and run the infrastructure devices via the euLINK gateway Lite. Once a device template is selected and configured, the appropriate euLINK driver sends a sequence of API commands, which automatically creates a virtual device – ready to communicate with the euLINK and the related infrastructure device. New infrastructure devices become visible in your FIBARO app (on a smartphone, tablet, computer) and are immediately available for creating scenes.
Enthusiasts and Installers can use our FORUM to ask questions, receive answers, help other members and participate in discussion threads of interest.
- Supply voltage: 100-240 V AC, 50-60 Hz
- Power consumption: up to 14 W
- Protections: Slow-blow fuse 2.0 A / 250 V, polyfuse PTC 2.0 A / 5 V
- Enclosure dimensions: 107 x 90 x 58 mm
- Width in modules: 6 TE modules on DIN rail
- IP rating: IP20
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Relative humidity: ≤90%, no condensation
- Microcomputer: euLINK Lite: Raspberry Pi 3B+
- Operating system: Linux Ubuntu
- Memory card: microSD 16 GB HC I Class 10
- Display: 1.54” OLED with 2 buttons for basic diagnostics
- Serial transmission: Built-in RS-485 port with a 120 Ω termination (software-activated), galvanic separation up to 1 kV
- LAN port: ethernet 10/100/1000 Mbps
- Wireless transmission WiFi 802.11b/g/n/ac
- USB ports: euLINK Lite: 4xUSB 2.0
- Communication with extension modules: External SPI and I2C bus ports, 1-Wire port
- Power supply outlet for extensions: DC 12 V / 1 W, 5 V / 1 W