The frient Keypad (Zigbee) makes access to buildings more secure and convenient. Combined with a smart door lock, the Keypad enables you access to buildings through a tag or pin code, making it traceable who enters the building at what time.
- Enables access to buildings through a RFID tag or pin code
- Perfect solution for protecting office or manufacturing buildings
- Remote access
- History of entries
- Alert in the event of a problem detected
- 0 to 9 + 6 function buttons
- Detection of person present (within 5 – 10 cm)
- Backlight: On when unit active (person present) and light level low
- For indoor and outdoor use
As the Keypad functions both as access control and alarm system surface, it is the perfect solution for protecting office or manufacturing buildings. By using a RFID tag, employees can easily be given access only to specific areas making sure that only authorized personnel are allowed into sensitive areas. You can also use the frient keypad for your home. Give access codes to authorized persons, such as residents, guests or maintenance personnel, to give you keyless access.
The Zigbee-based Keypad includes a tag reader and allows you to enable and disable the alarm system using a pin code or a RFID tag. In addition, you can update the access data remotely via your gateway to facilitate access control.
The RFID from Keypad only consumes energy when it is needed. The Keypad includes a sensor that detects automatically when a person is within a distance of 5-10 cm, which will enable the RFID and make the Keypad light up. This saves energy and allows for a longer battery lifetime.
The frient Keypad includes a tamper switch that detects removing of the unit. Also, the device includes a programmable buzzer for indication of entry, exit, alarms or any other needed solution. Red, Green and Yellow LEDs are available for indications of alarms.
With the 16 buttons, you can adapt the keypad to your individual needs. The Keypad is suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. It can be mounted on the wall using screws or double-sided tape.
- Dimensions: 90 x 90 x 22 mm
- Battery: 4 x AA Alkaline
- Battery Life: 12 Months (Normal usage)
- Sensitivity: -100dBm
- Output Power: + 10 dBm
- Operation temperature: 0 to +50°C
- Detection interval 500 ms (1s reaction)
- Mifare reader
- Reading distance: ~5 cm
- Zigbee 3.0
- Zigbee end-device
- Conforming to CE, FCC, IC, ISED, RED, RoHS and REACH directives
- Zigbee 3.0 certified