HEIMAN Zigbee Smart Indoor Siren
If one of your security smarthome sensors sends an alarm, you should hear this loud and clear. Now it is possible thanks to the HEIMAN Zigbee Indoor Siren, which can be easily plugged into a power socket.
The HEIMAN Zigbee Smart Indoor Siren gives an alarm with a volume of 95dB and a red flashing LED. A special security feature is the integrated backup battery. With this battery, the siren stays active, even in case of a power failure or when a burglar removes the siren from the power socket.
Due to its easy Plug&Play installation, you can retrofit it to your security system in the twinkling of an eye.
- Zigbee Indoor siren Type C power sockets
- Compact and modern style design
- Max. loudness: 95 dB
- Backup battery, up to 1 hour operating
- Easy installation
- Wireless technology: Zigbee 3.0
- Working voltage: AC100-240V
- Backup battery: 3.8V,700mAh
- Alarm sound level: 95dB(1m away)
- Working temperature: -10°C~+50°C
- Working humidity: ≤95%RH（no condensation)
- Networking: Zigbee ZHA1.2
- Dimension: 80mm*H32mm (plug not included)