Eutonomy euLINK Dali Port
The euLINK DALI port is a peripheral module for euLINK and for euLINK Lite gateways that connects them to the DALI bus to issue commands to lighting fixtures and read their status.
The euLINK gateway equipped with a DALI port works as a Master IEC62386 type II. Up to 4 DALI ports, up to 4 independent buses, can be connected to one euLINK gateway.
The recommended number of DALI ports for the simpler euLINK gateway Lite gateway is 2.
The euLINK DALI port does not contain a bus power supply, so an external DALI bus power supply must be connected.
- 2 pieces of modul euLINK DALI ports can be connected to one euLINK Gateway Lite.
- 4 pieces of modul euLINK DALI ports can be connected to one euLINK Gateway.
- Supply voltage: 5V DC, derived from the gate
- Power consumption: Up to 50mW (10mA)
- Protections: Galvanic isolation up to a voltage of 3.75 kV, resistance to connection of DA-DA terminals to a voltage of 240V AC
- Interfaces: DALI Control Line (DA-DA)
- Cable cross-section: - wire: 0.2 – 1.0 mm2, - strand: 0.3 – 0.6 mm2 (ferrule)
- Enclosure dimensions: 36 x 90 x 58 mm
- Width in modules: 2 TE modules on DIN rail
- IP rating: IP20
- Operating temperature: 0°C to +40°C
- Relative humidity: ≤90%, no condensation
- Compatibility with DALI luminaires: According to the standard IEC 62386
- Operating mode: Master IEC62386 type II
- Supported telegrams: 8-bit, 16-bit, 24-bit
- DALI command types: DT6 and DT8 *)
- Communication with the euLINK gateway: I2C Bus
I2C addresses: 32, 33, 34 and 35
*) Not all Home Center controllers support DT8 lighting fixtures directly (eg "Tuneable-White" fixtures). Therefore, it may be necessary to configure the luminaire for an operation mode consistent with DT6.