This Z-Wave door lock for doors with a handle meets all security and quality standards, is weatherproof, easy to install and designed to fit most European-size doors.
The lock can be mounted on either the left or right side of a door, depending on how it opens. The door must be at least 38 mm thick.
A door equipped with this lock can be locked and unlocked remotely, using a preset numeric code, or the conventional way - using a key.
The device lets you set up to 15 security unlock codes with a code length of 4-8 digits and a limited period of code validity. When an incorrect code has been entered 4 times in succession, the device sends a warning signal to the IP controller which then sends you a notification e-mail or SMS.
- Z-Wave security lock
- Open doors remotely over the Internet from a PC, tablet or mobile phone (required Z-Wave controller)
- Temporary security codes with a length of 4-8 digits
- Lock status information (locked/unlocked) and a status change log
- Z-Wave signal range: 100 meters
- Operational temperature range: -10 to +50 °C
- Power input: 4 AA batteries