Nuki Keypad 2.0 - Open your door via fingerprint or entry code: And quickly, conveniently, and securely at that.
The second generation of our popular Keypad. In response to many costumer requests, we have equipped the Nuki Keypad 2.0 with an additional fingerprint sensor. This makes our new Keypad the ideal solution for anyone who wants to unlock the door by fingerprint or numerical code.
Over the years, the Keypad has become a faithful everyday companion for many of our customers. The Nuki Keypad 2.0 has all features of its popular predecessor and impresses with a crucial advantage: speed. For this purpose, we rely on the fast and proven technology of fingerprint recognition. Within a few seconds, the fingerprint sensor checks and recognises your fingerprint and passes on the command to unlock to the Smart Lock.
The Keypad 2.0 is self-learning. Each time it successfully recognises a finger, it refines the stored information. It learns and grows with its users.”
The most important facts about the Nuki Keypad 2.0
- Simple installation: All you have to do is simply mount the Nuki Keypad 2.0 on the outside of your front door – no screwing, drilling or wiring necessary.
- Individualized access: With your Nuki app, you can create up to 20 fingerprints and 200 entry codes.
- Elegant design: Like the entire product family, the Keypad 2.0 boasts a stylish, clean design.
- Fast response time: With fingerprint technology, the door is open within seconds.
- Security: The fingerprint sensor offers a high level of security. Authorizations are still stored on your end devices such as the Smart Lock or Opener on the inside of the door.
- Sustainability: Thanks to the energy efficiency of the new controller, the new Keypad has an average battery life of at least 12 months. 4 standard AAA batteries are used.
The Keypad 2.0 is the ideal accessory for the Nuki Smart Lock 2.0, 3.0 and 3.0 Pro. Thanks to the fingerprint sensor, this access solution is suitable for all users:
- for those who cannot or do not want to use a numerical code, such as children or senior citizens.
- for those who do not have their own smartphone or would like to leave it at home for once – for example when exercising or going for a walk.
By the way: Keypad owners can easily upgrade to the new generation – existing entry codes are automatically transferred from Keypad 1.0 to 2.0.
Included with delivery:
- 1 x Nuki Keypad 2.0
- 1 x instructions
- Assembly materials
- 4x AAA Alkaline (1,5V)
- Product: Keypad 2.0
- Color: Black
- Weight: 90 g
- Product dimensions: 118mm x 29mm x 21mm
- Battery life: at least 12 months
- Communication: Bluetooth 5.0
- Bluetooth-range: 5-10 m, -10 m, depending on your facility
- Operating temperature: -20 to 70 degrees celsius
- Protection class: IP 54
- Warranty: 2 years
- Security: End-to-End-Encryption with Challenge-Response (equal to eBanking)
- Operating options: Locking via fingerprint or 6-digit entry code
- Number of fingerprints: Up to 20 fingerprints (stored directly on the device) and up to 200 entry codes (100 codes on the Nuki Smart Lock 2.0 and 200 on the Nuki Smart Lock 3.0 / 3.0 Pro)
- Included with delivery: 1 x Nuki Keypad 2.0 1 x instructions Assembly materials 4x AAA Alkaline (1,5V)
- Origin: Hungary