Sensative Strips Comfort 700
Strips Comfort 700 monitors the temperature, air humidity and ambient light (LUX) wherever you mount it.
Strips Comfort monitors the temperature, ambient light (LUX), and humidity wherever you mount it. With the Strips sliding +Switch button (not included), you can now also manually control lights, ventilation, shades, and other IoT devices in your smart home or apartment.
The clean design allows discreet placement and the precise measurement ensures accurate communication with other smart devices such as thermostats, ceiling fans and shades to save energy and make spaces comfortable at the same time.
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Light (LUX) sensor
- +Switch button
- Indoor use
- Ultra-thin (3mm/0.11in) design
- Up to 10 year battery lifetime
- Up to 100m/300ft range
- Easy installation
- S2 Secure Encryption
- Adhesive backing for quick and easy mounting
- Can be applied with or without +Switch button (not included in package), depending on the application
- Custom designed battery that lasts up to 10 year
- Convenient, no changing or charging batteries
- Size: 195 x 15 x 3.0 mm (7.67 × 0.59 × 0.11 in)
- Product: Strips Comfort 700 for Z-Wave Features
- Features: Temperature reporting & alarms, accuracy +/- 0.4°C / 0.72°F, Ambient light reporting (0-64 000 LUX), Humidity reporting, Periodic reporting of actual or average
- +Switch manual sliding button
- Regions: Europe (868.4 MHz), US & Canada (908.4 MHz/916 MHz)
- Range: Up to 100 meters point to point. Non-battery Z-Wave devices will act as repeaters and may extend the range.
- Dimensions: Sensor: 195 × 15 × 3 mm (7.67 × 0.59 × 0.11 in)
- Operating Conditions: -20°C to + 60°C / -4°F to +140°F Indoor usage
- Power Supply: Built-in 3.0 V LiMnO2 battery