HEIMAN Zigbee Smoke Sensor
The HEIMAN Zigbee Smoke Sensor has an accurate smoke detection system, and you are alerted acoustically and visually. In a serious situation, the smoke sensor alerts you with a red LED that flashes quickly and with a loud alarm. You also have the option of receiving a warning on your smartphone when you are not at home. This prevents smoke from causing a fire and expensive consequential damage.
By using Zigbee 3.0 wireless technology, the sensor can be connected to any Zigbee 3.0 gateway. Thanks to the latest Zigbee 3.0 Standard, the smoke sensor offers a battery lifetime of 3 years.
- Detects smoke and visible particles which arise by a smoldering fire
- Sound level of alarm: 85 dB/3m
- Low battery indication
- Battery required: Yes (1x battery CR123A)
- Battery lifetime: 3 years
- Wireless technology: Zigbee 3.0
- Smoke Sensor applies DIN EN14604
- Working temperature: -10°C ~ +50°C
- Work humidity: ≤95%RH(no condensation)
- Dimension: 60*60*49.2mm