Note 1: Partially compatible with FIBARO Home Center 2 (HC2) and FIBARO Home Center 3 (HC3) control units - VOC (in ppm), CO2 (in ppm), humidity (%), dew point (°C) are reported correctly. Temperature (°C) is reported incorrectly - it can cause in FIBARO Gateways, that you will get notifications about high temperature. You have to set max. temperature to higher value to prevents this notifications.
Note 2: Compatible with Aeotec Smart Home Hub - Works as and SmartThings Hub if Handler from the "Download" section is used.
Eurotronic Air Quality Sensor Z-Wave Plus (VOC Sensor)
The Eurotronic Air Quality Sensor (VOC Sensor) with an ultra-slim design provides comprehensive information (temperature, humidity, VOC in ppm and CO2) about the air quality in rooms. The information makes it possible to ensure a healthy indoor climate.
CO2. Every person constantly emits CO2 when breathing. Too high CO2 concentration leads to headaches, loss of concentration as well as reduced performance. With the Eurotronic Air quality sensor and a Z-Wave gateway, you always have the CO2 content in view and can ensure a healthy room climate at any time.
VOC in PPM. "Volatile organic compounds" are gaseous or vaporous substances that contain carbon. Certain VOCs can cause illness, in addition to evaporation from building materials (floors, ceilings), paints, varnishes, adhesives and solvents also evaporate. With the Eurotronic Air Quality Sensor and a Z-Wave gateway, you can easily monitor VOC levels to ensure a healthy indoor environment at all times.
Temperature in °C & humidity in %. Evaluate the temperature and relative humidity in your rooms with the Eurotronic Air Quality Sensor and a Z-Wave gateway to create a comfortable indoor climate. With the help of the air quality sensor you always have your indoor climate in view.
- Ultra-flat design housing - Use of high-precision Swiss sensor technology
- Provides the following values: VOC (in ppm), CO2 , temperature (°C) and humidity (%), dew point (°C)
- Supports Z-Wave Plus S2-Security (encryption)
- Z-Wave repeater function - Operation with plug-in power supply
- Multicolor LED for signaling ventilation recommendations
- Scope of delivery: Air Quality Sensor Z-Wave Plus (VOC Sensor), micro USB cable, quick start guide
- Z-Wave Plus Air Quality Sensor
- EAN: 42 600 127 112 64
- Article Number: 700088
- Supply Voltage: Power supply
- Radio Frequency: 868,42 MHz Z-Wave Plus
- Output Power: +4dBm
- Method of operation: Type 1
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 68 x 68 x 17 mm
- Weight: 47,7g
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Degree of pollution: 2
- Signaling: Multicolor-LED
- Color: white