Note 1 (5.2.2021): Compatible & eacute; s FIBARO Home Center 2, FIBARO Home Center 3, Homey Pro.
Note 2 (5.2.2021): Partially compatible & eacute; with Vera Plus and Vera Secure - & gt; not showing rosn & yacute; point.
Note 3 (5.2.2021): To use the Aeotec Smart Home Hub - Works as a SmartThings Hub - EU is required spr & aacute; vny handler - link.
Aeotec aërQ Temperature & Humidity Sensor
The Aeotec aërQ is a tiny sensor that offers monitoring of crucial indoor environment measurements.
Humidity - Whether to manage air flow in living spaces or steam in showers, aërQ technology can measure a space’s relative humidity at ranges between 0% and 80% and with an accuracy of ±3%.
Temperature - Manage heating and cooling and keep a space perfectly temperate; aërQ technology monitors and reports temperatures between -10°C and 65°C (14°F and 149°F) and with an accuracy of ±1ºC.
Mould - Compatible software, such as AutoPilot, utilises aërQ technology to assay the potential for poor quality air and warn of the likelihood of mould spores forming.
Dew - Comfort and dew point go hand in hand. Too low and skin can become irritated. Too high and you won't cool down on a hot day. aërQ technology measures a space’s dew point at the same range that it measures its relative humidity.
- Z-Wave 700 series
- IP20 rating
- Battery: CR2477 3V Lithium (LiMnO2)
- Battery life: With factory default setting up to 2 years.
- Humidity range: 0 to 80% RH +- 3%
- Temperature range: -10 to 65°C (+- 1°C) / 14 to 146°F (+- 1.8°F)
- Dew point range: -10 to 65°C (+- 1°C) / 14 to 146°F (+- 1.8°F)
- Operating humidity: 10 to 95%
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 45°C / 32°F to 113°F
- Operating distance: More than 50 meters indoors / More than 164 feet indoors. Up to 150 meters outdoors / Up to 492 feet outdoors.