Detailed information can be found on the manufacturer's website. All product manuals are available at https://manuals.fibaro.com/
Warning 1: This device is Apple HomeKit-enabled !
Warning 2: This device is not Z-Wave and therefore will not work under any Z-Wave controller !
Fibaro CO Sensor - Protects From Invisible Danger
The Fibaro CO Sensor is an ultra-light, compact, battery-powered, carbon monoxide detector, designed to be placed on a wall. Its high sensitivity allows to detect the presence of the carbon monoxide (CO) gas at the early stage in order to prevent carbon monoxide poisoning. Alarm is signalled with a built-in siren, blinking LED indicator and by sending commands to Apple HomeKit network devices. Additionally, the device is equipped with a temperature sensor.
One device with many features
A certified carbon monoxide sensor with exceptional measurement precision. It is able to detect even slightly increased amounts of carbon monoxide, which are enough to affect your wellbeing over time. With higher concentrations, the Fibaro CO Sensor will immediately inform you about a threat. The sensor even works without being connected to the system, so it can continuously monitor the home.
The in-built temperature sensor allows you to adjust the heating and air conditioning with greater precision. It’s as easy as connecting the Fibaro CO Sensor to the system and making use of the measurements it provides. By detecting sudden temperature increases it may also help reveal locations where a fire might start.
An audible alarm will alert you when the concentration of carbon monoxide becomes dangerous. It will signal the sensor's status and low battery level. Beacuse it is a stand-alone device, working independently of the system - it will save your life even if there is a power cut at your home.
The Fibaro CO Sensor is a life-saving device, therefore tests to conform compliance with the applicable requirements of the standard EN 50291-1:2010 are conducted by the BSI Group accredited testing laboratory. Each sensor is subject to continuous control, which covers routine product testing and the evaluation of manufacturing quality control processes.
Simplicity saves lives
Simple and comprehensible indicators will allow anyone to immediately assess the threat.
- Carbon monoxide was not detected or its concentration is extremely low, you can relax.
- The CO concentration could affect how you are feeling, make sure you air the room, check ventilation and find the source.
- CO levels are high enough to be a threat to life - follow the rules applicable for critical levels of CO concentration.
Monitor the key appliances
Receive an instant notifications
The system lets you know instantly about increased carbon monoxide levels by sending important information straight to your smartphone.
Know more whenever you like
The Fibaro carbon monoxide sensor is an unique solution in one device that ensures exceptional measurement precision and offers clear CO concentration graphs when connected to the system. The information related to CO levels is saved, so you can go back through the archived data whenever you like.
A full protection system
The Fibaro CO Sensor works with other devices, creating a smart, active protection structure.
Keep your loved ones safe
Carbon monoxide can easily get into any room in your house. Place the Fibaro CO Sensor where you want your loved ones to be well and safe.
Doesn't even require the system
Fibaro carbon monoxide sensor may operate as a stand-alone device. Then it does not provide the features available through the system, but it is still a precise and efficient carbon monoxide sensor. You can use it yourself or give it to your loved ones, even if neither you nor they use the Fibaro system.
- Radio protocol: Apple HomeKit
- Power supply: CR123A battery, 3.0V DC
- Lifespan under typical conditions: 8 years
- CO concentration measurement range: 0 – 450 ppm
- Measuring accuracy: ±10ppm / ±5%
- Operating temperature: 0 – 50°C
- Operating humidity: 10-95%RH without condensation
- Alarm siren sound level: 85 dBA at 3 meters (10 feet)
- Alarm response times on default settings: 50ppm 60-90min; 100ppm 10-40min; 300ppm <1.5min
- EU directives compliance: RED 2014/53/EU; RoHS 2011/65/EU; EN 50291-1:2010
- Range: up to 50m outdoors; up to 40m indoors (depending on terrain and building structure)
- Dimensions (diameter x height): 65 x 28 mm